Rough Work

Don't worry for those Akali and Kai'sa fans, I got the next chapter just specifically for them.

I have been focusing on Ahri and Evelyn for these few last chapters, but the next ones will be the era of Akali and Kai'sa. You know, I just tend to focus on one thing at a time

---------------------

It was dark outside as the sun had already set for the day, (Y,N) was off from work and had the rest of the night to himself.

He sat down on his couch holding a bowl of fruity pebbles in his left, and a remote in his right. He turns on the T.V as the news began to play, He sits down on his couch and takes a scoop out of his cereal

He puts on Lofi in the background as he leans on his couch, putting his legs up on the couch also. a minute passes as (Y,N) watches the T.V already seeming to be bored.

He groans as he puts his cereal down on the coffee table in front. He pulls out his phone and scrolls through the news from there, his main priority was to find the most random shit from the news and just read from there. Till he found it.

'Evelyn was spotted hanging out at Midnight Wonders'

(Y,N) stared at this as he squinted his eyes at the title. This was his restaurant, and this simple place Evelyn wanted to go to was a major issue for others. He scoffed as he opened the tab seemingly wondering what this story was going to explain. Hopefully nothing stupid.

'Fans raging on this restaurant wanting answers on to why their 'mistress' is coming to there'

"Okay what the fuck?" (Y,N) said as he got annoyed each time.

"New reports coming about Evelyn being spotted hanging out at Midnight Wonders." The news T.V seemingly heard of this also and made it announced.

(Y,N) could just stare in utter shock, at the audacity of these bitches.

The news reporter went on. "What could make THE Evelyn go to such a place?" it went on but this is where (Y,N) snapped, he was so mad that he didn't account for the crushed remote on his hand.

He yelled in annoyance before sighing, he falls back onto the couch and thinks to himself.

"Surely they won't take this too far...right?"

~$(*)$~

What the fuck...

It was hard to express his emotions as he stared at his restaurant, which was terrorized by broken glass walls from the entrance. The inside seemed perfectly fine but the outside was ruined with graffiti, rocks, and broken tables.

All he could do is yell in anger as simps were just breaking his work for seeing their "mistress" drinking at his bar daily.

"That's rough buddy."

Akira walked up from the side as he stood next to (Y,N), staring at the broken glass wall.

"You got enough money to fix this?" Akira asked as he looked at (Y,N) raising an eyebrow.

(Y,N) could only sigh as he pinch his nose. "That's not the issue here Akira."

"What? The fans that did this shit?"

"Yes, them. I got a feeling they won't stop this till Evelyn stops coming or explains some shit to those simps."

"I can take care of them..."