13

Rose -

Watching my girl off to her honeymoon brings tears to my eyes. I want her to go back as a seven year old little girl.

As I think to myself arms wrap around me.

" She will be fine. Let's go home love. We still have another child at home".

" Don't remind me".

Me and Nikolai board our plane to head back home. Both of us are tired of everything specially when it came to Phoebe.

I am just looking forward to our bed with my husband's arms wrapped around me.

Before I knew it I was out like a light.

When I woke up I was in our bed, changed as well. The door opens up showing Nikolai with a tooth grin, shirtless carrying a tray.

" Good morning my love. Breakfast in bed."

Me and Nikolai eat together within our bed. Enjoying the peace we have in the house up until Scarlett came running into our room.

The three of us spent the whole day together. Back in the bed checking the clock seeing that it is 11:00 I have Scarlett on my chest same for Nikolai.

" You and me lunch date tomorrow".

" That sounds pretty good to me"

Nikolai snuggles into me more making me laugh because he is on my boobs. We three go to asleep like that.

Waking up in the morning Scarlett is still on me but Nikolai is gone.

Good morning love. Have some breakfast, and wait for me for lunch. I am at work, planning to finish a few things so we can have alone time. So make sure you are ready by 12.

Love you baby.

~ Nikolai

I wake up Scarlett making sure we do our morning routine then stepping into the kitchen.

I whip up some breakfast for me and Scarlett after the breakfast I wash the plates and call the nanny to take Scarlett for the rest if the day

Getting close to 12 I race to the room picking the right outfit. Taking a bit checking the time I race out the door to see Nikolai pulling up to the house.

" God. You look beautiful love"

" and you are always so handsome."

" Let's go for our lunch date."