He checks the bottle and makes sure it's room temperature before grabbing Shoto, he cradles Shoto with one hand while the other gives and holds the bottle for Shoto as he drinks.

He's glad that he made two extra bottles and sat them in the fridge for later.

He walks up the stairs, down the hall and finally approaches the bedroom.

He walks in and lays Shoto by Enji, he puts pillows around Shoto to stop him from rolling off the bed.

Shoto watched Katsuki and makes a face when he moves back,"I'll be back Sho, I'll get you another bottle." He seems ok with the answer and goes back to greedily sucking down the bottle.

Katsuki comes back with some of Shoto's things, another bottle(like he promised.) And a towel on his shoulder.

He sits the bottle on the dresser on his side and sits down the other stuff on the couch in there.

Shoto wiggles and happily kicks his feet when Katsuki comes to the bed.

He picks him back up and cradles him again, he sits the empty bottle on the dresser and move Shoto to where he was laying on his shoulder.

Katsuki pats Shoto's back until he burps, Shoto lets out a sigh and Katsuki a slight chuckle.

Katsuki puts the towel on the dresser and lays down.

Shoto clings to Katsuki after his position was changed.

Shoto was in the middle between Katsuki and his father, Shoto let out little grunts as he scooted back to Katsuki.

Katsuki rolled his eyes before opening his arms for Shoto to sleep in.

Shoto was soon sleep when Katsuki held him to his chest.

Katsuki falls asleep next.

----

Enji was taken back when he woke up and saw his lover and his child that never met cuddled up.

He feels his heart swell at the two and quietly gets up.

He walks to the bathroom, flicking the light on and closing the door.

His lover shifts at the movements and opens his eyes squinting when he hears the shower water turn on.

He looks down to little Shoto to see him fast asleep with an iron grip on him.

He sighs blinking the sleep away before trying to get out the baby's grip without wakening him.

That doesn't work, the baby basically glares at him when he opens his eyes to see Katsuki trying to leave him.

Katsuki rolls his eyes,"You little brat." He whispers picking him up and getting the full bottle on the dresser.

Shoto babbles a bit in response, Katsuki gasps,"Did you just back talk." He fakes walking out of the bedroom.

Shoto grunts at him and grips his shirt again.

Katsuki walks to the kitchen where he sits Shoto in a jumper, which he just found.

Shoto goes to whine but gets a binky placed in his mouth, he lets out a grunt but gets occupied with a toy on his jumper.

Katsuki let's out a sigh of relief and starts to make something to eat after he sat the bottle on the table.

Enji walks in when Katsuki finished fixing their plates.

Katsuki sat the loaded plates down and looked up at him as he walked in.

Enji greets him with a quick morning kiss and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Katsuki shudders at the light kisses being placed on his neck and shoulder areas.

Katsuki leans back and melts into him, enjoying his lover's embrace.

Shoto lets out a cry and Katsuki remembers pulling out of the red head's grip.

Endeavor rolls his eyes and sits down where a plate is sat.

"Sorry Sho, you'll be fed after I finish." He cooes sitting across the table from Enji.

---

Shoto was being fed in Katsuki's lap as the two males were on the sofa.

Shoto reached out to grip Katsuki's chest area, signaling him to pay attention to him.

Katsuki looks away from the TV and looks down to see Shoto looking agitated.

The blond holds his giggle and removes the bottle from Shoto's mouth.

He lays Shoto on his shoulder and burps him.

Katsuki sits him back in his lap facing him after he was burped,"What's wrong Sho?" He questions after seeing the look on the baby's face.

"So how did this happen?" Enji asks.

Katsuki turns his attention towards him to Shoto's dismay,"Earlier this morning, I woke up and heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered it. It was this beautiful white haired woman, who I guess is your baby mama." He responds.

Shoto grunts and Katsuki turns back towards him,"You're a little brat."

"I am surprised that you and Shoto are close so fast, Shoto hates people even us sometimes." Enji put forth.

"I don't know either, I was never one for kids and I'm still not. Do you see what I do for money? Not kid friendly." Katsuki states while sharing eye contact with the baby on his lap.

"You seem to be one for kids.." He stops when Katsuki looks him in the eyes. He sighs,"You have been taking care of Shoto all morning knowing the baby wasn't yours, knowing it was my child and knowing I wasn't up to help." He continued."Wait how did you know how to take care of him?" He asked.

"I use to babysit baby's to earn money." He responded, Shoto started to kick and cry at what he heard.

Katsuki rolls his eyes knowingly, Shoto was jealous.

------

"Hey Enji, I need to record something so can you take Shoto till I get back?" Katsuki asks putting on his things to leave.

Enji puts his hand against the door to stop him from leaving.

"What are you doing?" The blond questions looking at the other male's hand on the door.

He doesn't get a reply which causes him to huff in annoyance and turn around, Enji is right there close in his face.

"You wanna kiss or some" Katsuki jokes rolling his eyes.

Enji rolls his eyes at the comment before responding,"I took a break at work to spend time with you." Katsuki leans back against the door.

"I know and I'm glad you did- wait what are you trying to say?" He questions scrunching his eyebrows.

"That you should take a break too; come be with me and Shoto."Enji smiles kissing Katsuki on his forehead.

Katsuki could feel his heart melt.

Hey 🥴
I just edited it and finished it up.