39°Shinbaku°

Shinso x Neko Bakugou

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-------------

I watch as Katsuki's ears twitch and his nose wiggle when he moves.

He seems to be waking up from his nap, I close my book and cut on the tv while turning it down.

When I look back at him I see his bushy blonde tail moving.

"Kitty" I call out his ears move and he sits up.

I smile as I get on the bed, he moves closer to me and gets on my lap.

"How was your nap?" I ask while messing with his hair.

I hear him hum,"It was ok" he mumbles.

I nod even though he can't see and change the channel.

When he gets his head off my chest he leans up and kisses me, I feel his tail wiggle.

He stops kissing me and goes to my neck, where he kisses and suck on my neck.

I groan as I feel him bite down on my neck.

"Be careful" I tell him moving his head from my neck.

He frowns and gets off my lap.

He folds his arms and faces the tv.

He's now mad at me.

I smile and get up, I'm thirsty and me leaving the room will get him un-mad at me.

He'll get scared and think I'm gonna leave him but I would never.

I low key wanna sleep, I feel tired.

I walk to the kitchen in my apartment.

I shut my bedroom door before leaving the room, it'll make Katsuki more anxious. Honestly don't wanna make him sad or anything but yolo.

I go in the fridge and grab a bottle of water, I take a sip once I opened it.

I walk to the couch in my living room and somewhat throw myself on it, I sit the water bottle on the floor.

As my arm comes back up, I put it by my side and close my eyes to take a nap.

---------

I can feel weight on me as I come out of my deep sleep, I can also feel something brushing against my face.

Opening my eyes I'm met with a familiar blonde tail.

Blinking my eyes a couple of times, I move the tail to the side and look around to see Katsuki sitting on the floor with his head on the couch by my stomach.

My kitty is very predicable and adorable.

I smile and sit up.

My eyes widen when he jumps in my lap.

He pouts and I couldn't help but laugh, he then frowns.

He bit my cheek.

"Kitty!" I scream in pain, he laughs at me while I hold my cheek in pain.

Happy holidays?

°Bakubottom·Shots°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें