[ 07 ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❛let's pick our pieces and form

words to each other❜

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

FLICKER of flames riot in Wooyung's heart. Although he didn't want Yejun to get hurt, the only way to avoid it from his perspective was to accept the bet. At least they'll be able to get off Yejun's back for a while, hell maybe even forever.

He was approached by them the next day, a smirk slithered around the taller one's lips. He and the shorter one were plotting something most likely terrible. 

' You know you've only made things worst for yourself now , He taunts. Trying to stare down on Wooyoung, he smirks. The shorter one is only a copy and paste of the taller one except he's just a minion. 

' I'll do the fucking bet just leave Yejun out of your bullshit , Wooyoung spat. The two so-called "friends" laugh at Wooyoung. The taller one put his hands up in defense.

' If you say so , The taller one tried to provoke. The two walk away, snickering to themselves. Leaving Wooyoung to sigh by himself. A feeling of relief flows through his body. 

He lit a cigarette, blowing sweet smoke into the air. His body rested on the wall, head cloudy with thoughts. How would he be able to pull this off? Is he capable of breaking Yejun's heart again?

Wooyoung let his hand rest on his side, letting the cigarette in his hand fall out. He grinded the cigarette into the ground, its disordered state was only given a brief look from Wooyoung.

He walked into the building. Today, he really had to commit to school and focus. All he really wanted to do after this was a couple of drinks with a few friends. The bitter taste of smoking hit back to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung headed to class, opening the door to see Yejun with Eunbi near the back seats. Although there were tons of other students there, Wooyoung's view could only see Yejun. Her beautiful skin glowing in the sun near the window. A book opened in her hands as she reads, her long black locks covering the side of her face the opposite the window. She pushes strands of hair back, her eyes still consuming words from the book.

Wooyoung knew it was too soon though, he thought it'd be best to keep his distance; at least for now. Yejun looked up from her book, just to meet eyes with Wooyoung. She gives a shy smile, going back to her book. 

Although Wooyoung wanted to keep his distance, he wanted to be near her as well. So, he just sat behind her, admiring the back view of her head. The professor soon came in, explaining the lesson for today.

Wooyoung tried to listen but the only thing clouding his mind was her. He missed everything about her, their relationship only ended because of Iseul, she ruined everything but now was a time to change everything.

The long night of agony seeing you being in a dark time with me not being able to talk to you without breaking down. 

𓄼 ♡ 𓄹