[ 02 ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❛ I don't exist for you that's pathetic ❜ 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DEFICIENCY washes over him like a wipe. his raven black hair swaying at the back of his head. his heart pulped tightly; smoke blew out of his mouth, kissing with the wind and disappearing.

he drops the cigarette, squishing it with the heel of his shoe. the voices lingering with him are nearly inaudible. their mumbled laughing already ticks him off more than it needs to.

two lads are with him, both delinquents as such. typical assholes you could say but terrible people in general. one only fucks around, one brags about it.

' Wooyoung, you know that girl that's in your class? I think her name was Yejun , one of the lads' beaks. 

' What about her? , he continues the convo. the lad smirks, the smell of cigarettes feel up his breath.

' You should go out with her as a dare , he cackles. Wooyoung stares at him, dead in the eye. a slight misbalance of dominance swung between them.

' Why the fuck would I do that? I don't even like her , Wooyoung shrugged. His tone is always nonchalant but high. 

' You're going to pass on that body? , the other lad snarks, attempting provocation. Wooyoung pulls out another blunt, taking a quick blow. 

' I already told you I don't fuck around like you assholes , Wooyoung snaps. He pushes out of the alley, going back inside the university.

' The fuck is wrong with him? , one of them asks. ' Don't worry, I'll get him to fuck with Yejun , the taller lad spits.

༄ 

 Wooyoung steps quickened, eyes searching for the lounge. He bumps shoulders with someone, she's more affected by the push than he is. She apologizes and quickly moves along. 

Yejun...

He watches her figure leave the hallway, into a class. Her hair covers her face, her head placed down. Her voice quickened.

Wooyoung snaps out of his sensitive thoughts. He crutches forward the lounge, the lass at the front desk does a small smile. He crosses out his name from "Absent" to "Tardy".

' A distasteful feeling of regret will flush over you soon, time doesn't await your disapproval but rather when you're most happy '

𓄼 ♡ 𓄹