Chapter 8 | Sidemen Tinder

Start from the beginning

"I'm 25. I think the alphabet should be rearranged." He said.

"Why is that?" I tilted my head.

"I just think that U and I belong together" he said.

"See, I'd usually say that N and O are next to eachother for a reason but that was very sweet so sure" I said, swiping right.

I could tell I was blushing, thank GOD for makeup.

But seriously Steph? This is a Tinder video. He didn't mean what he said, he was just delivering his line. Get a grip.

Now, onto the why did you say no segment.

"Well Josh first of all what you said was absolutely disturbing" I laughed.

"Secondly, Freya I got your back" I said, glairing at the camera.

"Stephen, you apparently have aids" I shrugged and everyone laughed.

"Callux, you're just weird" I simply stated.

"Simon, keep that for Talia" I said.

"Haha, you lot are pricks" JJ teased the group of boys on the left.

Stephen simply flipped him off.

***

Next week

***

Ever since the video was uploaded, people ship JJ and I more and more.

I was worried, I was very worried.

But, aside from that, I've been living in the Sidemen house for about a month and a half already, and I loved it.

I truly loved the boys and I grew a bond with every single one of them.

Josh is a fatherly figure and I know I can talk to him about anything, Harry is the the weird little brother I'd kill for (even though he's only 7 months younger than me), with Simon it seems like I've known him since I was a child, Tobi is my baking buddy and I alsp love having deep conversations with him about anything, Ethan is obviously my brother and we're growing closer and closer, realizing we aren't really that different, I love playing Minecraft with Vikk and sometimes I join his streams, he even introduced me to some minecraft youtube group hes a part of called 'the pack', and lastly JJ.

JJ and I have grown pretty close, but not that close? Like, we talk a lot. He'll randomly start acting flirty, but I believe that's just him being him, a flirty jokester.

At the moment, it was just him and I at the house again.

The boys were having a night out and JJ for whatever reason refused to go. I was in the kitchen cooking some dinner for us and the boys when they come back, and JJ was sitting at the island.

"JJ, you should've went with them. Live Jide, find a girl, have some drinks. Don't stay miserable for the rest of your life." I told him.

"But I like spending time with you. And you're a girl."

"Yeah JJ but I'm not your girl" I roll my eyes playfully, even though saying that sentence kind of didn't feel good.

"Yet" JJ mumbled.

"Huh?" I was gonna turn around but JJ slid his arms around my waist.

He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I said, yet" he lowly said in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

What was he doing?

We heard a knock at the door, and JJ pulled away, giving me a playful smirk. I was standing there, dumbfounded but after a split second I jogged over to open the door.

There, I saw Talia who was smiling at me.

"Hey Talia, Simon's out with the guys" I scratched the back of my head a little.

I was still shaken from what happened a minute ago, but I tried to keep myself calm.

"I'm not here for him, I'm here to hang out with you Steph" she laughed a bit and gave me a quick hug as she made her way to the living room.

God, I love this girl.

"Alright, if you want I can ask JJ to let you crash here" I told her.

It was 8 pm and I'm sure she didn't plan on leaving before midnight anyway.

"Oh that'd be cool." Talia said.

"JJ?" I called out, and he came out of the kitchen.

"Can Talia crash here?" I asked, and JJ shrugged.

"Sure"

He walked past me, but stopped. While Talia was scrolling through her phone, he whispered.

"We're not done here"

He then walked upstairs and I could hear the door to his room shut.

I was, again, left dumbfounded.

I decided I'd finish dinner and spend the night hanging out with my best friend....

****

Another one! I'm on a roll! Also uuuu things are getting interesting.

PLS READ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sidenote: I just wanna say I am sorry if you're from the future and you're binge reading this and thinking I'm moving fast with their relationship. Because as you're writing, it's nearly impossible to tell. I'm trying my best to take it slow but again I'd have to reread my whole book to know if I'm rushing it or not.

But also, I know the tinder video wasnt accurate and did not fit in the timeline, but I thought itd be interesting to put in so I did! I also used random lines I remembered the guys using, and for some I made up my own lines.

Also, I thought I'd put lyrics of random songs I like at the top cuz why not. It'll be Steph's music taste so if you want more character role I'm here for you. (Also the songs are very good pls listen to them, my music taste is a sensitive topic if I'm told it's bad I might cry lol 🙃)

This chapter's song: Titanic by Juice WRLD (or click the link above)

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, now good night ✌