The end

It had been about a week since the Pizza Plex burned down.

Y/N walked through the town streets, Kaiden's hand tightly in hers. People streamed in and out of shops and unknown buildings, talking cheerfully with each other.

Occasionally, they would get a weird stare, but people had seen the news. Y/N ran her free arm through her hair.

It had healed now, but some miracle that the doctors were shocked by (though Y/N knew the real reason it healed so quickly), but her fingers were still just a little limp. She didn't mind.

A huge screen in the square lit up with the news. Y/N and Kaiden stopped.

"Today marks the sixth day since the Mega Pizza Plex was burned to the ground. The investigation was closed yesterday after the woman arrested at the scene, Vanessa A., was trialed and charged. The remains of the burned building are still being cleaned, but the burned husks of the animatronics have been uncovered"

Y/N squeezed Kaiden's hand tight when they brought up images of the animatronics, burned and destroyed. It panned over all of them. Chica, Roxy (who Y/N noticed were holding hands), Freddy, Bonnie, and finally Monty.

Y/N squeezed her eyes. She didn't want to see. A large hand wrapped hers and squeezed. "It's alright, princess" Monty smiled next to her.

She sighed and smiled up at him. "Yeah, don't listen to the news, doll! They always leave the good stuff until the end" Bonnie laughed, his hand locked with Freddy's.

"However, the CEO is still adamant on rebuilding the whole building. The animatronics have been re-built with modern technology and have been placed in the care of a victim of the fire, and have been roaming the city for the last two days. Construction on the new building began yesterday, and hope for Freddy's fans everywhere is fresh and wild. Happy New Year's Eve everyone"

Chica squealed and wrapped her arms around Roxy, jumping with joy. "Aaa!! I can't wait to see what the new building's like!!!!"

Roxy laughed. "We know, babe! You rant about it three times a day!"

Monty chuckled at his friends antics and planted a kiss on Y/N cheek.

"Happy birthday, princess"

...

Oh wow, I can't believe this is the final chapter!! It went by so fast!!

I really enjoyed writing this story, and I'm so glad so many of you enjoyed it too!! Art will always be my first love, but I love to write too, so this was a nice pass-time!!

I had so much fun writing this story, and I'm so grateful so many of you wanted to follow it, even if my grammar and spelling is absolute shit!

As some of you may know, I plan to start another story after this one, a Daycare Attendant x Reader one!

I'll be taking a big ol' break for a while just to catch my breath and work on an idea and plot for this next story, so I hope you'll all be looking forward to that!!!

Thank you all for reading, my lovelies!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕

🎉 You've finished reading Robotic souls and mechanical hearts (Montgomery x fem reader) (18+) 🎉