𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

What the fuck was his problem? Did he really have to wake me up in such way. When he was out of sight I look towards the guys and made a face.

"You all saw that right?" The guys nodded their heads chuckling a bit. How dare he wake me up like that? I took my sleeping time very seriously, and yes, I was at fault here too, I rested my head on his shoulder but he could've easily woken me up and told me to remove it. I wouldn't have minded but no, he has to be a total asshole about everything.

I stood up and walked, angrily to wherever Ares
had hidden, he's not gonna get away with this. That stinking son of a bitch. Before I could murder the guy's balls a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I faced my face their way to see it was Alexander.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He shook his head and his eyes tried to convince me.

I got closer to him and his eyes opened wide "Well good thing I'm not you." With that I almost knocked down Ares' office door only to find him already staring at me.

"If you are planning to surprise me dont go shouting around so loudly, woman." God he was infuriating to a next level. He was such a know it all in his own way and I hated that with a passion. It was like he knew every step I was gonna take.

"You are a very complex and tiring man, Ares" he nodded his eyes, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"You should see how I am in bed." he responded back. "Even though you already know, but it's always good to be reminded of such things." Murdering hun was the only good thing I needed to be reminded of.

I shook my head agreeing with him faking my impressed face, I teased him with my next words. "Wow, not you admitting to fucking a King, such a disgrace. Wonder how daddy feels about you performing that action, and not only that but saying it out loud."

"My daddy would be very proud of my decisions. In fact he would probably love the idea of how I fucked with a King's head into having sex with a Romano, practically begging. I had you at my mercy Scarlett, it wasn't the other way around, and I don't know about you but that's something to be pretty damn proud of, to have power over others, and more if they are your enemies." Yeah I just needed to shut up, he was getting all the points today, definitely not my best performance.

"And also as if we didn't know." Marco admitted. "Hell we practically have heard more than we should know."

"Well good thing you guys now can imagine me naked for when ya'll decide to masturbate." I winked at Marco and turned back to Ares.

"You got me there Romano, won't say I didn't beg, because I did, but we both remember that the first one that started this was you. Pretty embarrassing how a Romano would step so low to the point of fucking their enemy." I tutted and shook my head left and right with a disapproving look.

I walked back to my chair and sat down, I was already sick of them all, when a server walked past us I quickly called her and ordered a martini. I needed something strong after that whole thing with Ares.

Looks like Ares and Alexander stayed there talking business and Lewis and Marco were sitting next to me.

"You really pulled one on him" I shrugged and smirked after Marco said that.

"What can I say? Pretty fun to mess with your boss' head." He chuckled and soon after Lewis joined.

"Easy to manipulate too" I then added.

"Easy to manipulate who?" A deep voice asked.

"You Ares, you." I rolled my eyes and saw that the server was back with my martini. I took it from her and thanked her. I took a sip not even cringing a bit.

"You always think the worst of me Romano, you always want attention too."

"The attention is pretty well deserved I would say." He answered me back.

"Oh for sure, and mostly if it has to do with me talking shit about you." I smiled up at him and saw something different in his eyes, something I couldn't describe. My smiled faltered a bit, wondering If I had gone overboard with what I had said to him, but since when do I care if I hurt his feelings or not.

Ares cleared his throat and sat back down on the seat in front of me. He and his little group started talking but I just kept thinking:

I

need

to

leave.

Hi loves hope everyone is doing wonderful

Hi loves hope everyone is doing wonderful. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. After this one things are really going to get interesting between them.

Love you all!
liz♥︎