after dinner

violet

the door open and the guys walked in. i looked at sejin with a nervous smile. i knew he was leaving when they got here and i was super nervous.

"hey guys. come on in, dinner is ready." he said to them as they filtered into the dining room.

"violet, you cook us dinner already?" jimin asked.

"sejin helped. i just wanted to go ahead and get started on my duties. as a matter of fact, after dinner, i would like to get started on some laundry if you guys wanna bring your baskets to the laundry room." i said, trying to be professional when half of them were looking at me like they wanted me for dinner.

sejin took his leave and that left just me and the boys. they all sat down and began eating as i stood in the kitchen, doing dishes.

"violet aren't you going to eat?" jin asked.

"i'm not very hungry right now. when you guys are done, i'll put away the leftovers and i'll heat something up when i'm hungry. don't worry." i said.

as i am finishing up the dishes, the guys are just about done with dinner and are emptying their plates and putting them in the dishwasher that i have open. i go ahead and grab the  containers for the leftovers and walk into the dining room.

"don't forget your baskets please." i call out as i empty the dishes into the bowls and putting the lid on.

i put the leftovers away and wash the dishes that i took from the table. once everything has been wiped down and cleaned, i make my way to the laundry room, bring the dirty dish clothes with me. i look and see 4 out of 7 baskets. i go ahead and start one basket and go in search of the others.

i'm trying to remember whose room is whose when i hear noises coming out of a partially closed door. i think it's jungkook's room and his and namjoon's were one of the baskets i was missing so i push the door open just a little bit to see inside and i am frozen at what i see. jungkook is on his knees in front of namjoon and has his lips wrapped around his cock.

i swallowed hard as i watch his head bob up and down on his fellow band member. namjoon has his hand on the back of jungkook's head and his head is tilted back and he is moaning softly.

"yes, baby. just like that. you're gonna make cum, baby boy. always so good at taking my cock." namjoon says softly.

right after saying this, he grabs jungkook's head with both hands before face fucking him and then holding him in place while he cums.

i quickly back away before i am seen. i walk down the hall in search of taehyung who also has not brought his basket. i knock on his door and wait for an answer.

"oh hi,violet." he says when he opens the door. he quickly pulled the door close to his back so that it's impossible to see inside. he is shirtless and if i wasn't already i blushing mess, i would be now.

"h hey. i need your basket please." i say nervously.

"oh right. hold on one second and i will grab it."

with that he quickly reenters his room and closes the door. i can hear whispers inside but i can't understand what is being said. he opens the door again and hands me his basket. i thank him and walk away.

after dropping his basket off in the laundry room, i go back to jungkook's room, nervously. the door is closed now so i knock lightly. he comes to the door and blushes when he looks at me.

"hey violet."

"hi. i was just looking for your laundry basket. i am missing yours and namjoon's." i say quietly.

he blushes and grabs his basket from beside the door and hands it to me.

"sorry. i must have been distracted and forgot to bring it to you."

"it's okay. can you show me namjoon's room? i seem to have forgotten which is his."

he points and i thank him before going there. i knock on the door and he opens it, also shirtless.
"back for more already?" he asks and then his eyes land on me and he blushes.

"sorry, i thought you were someone else."

"it's okay." i say standing there ogling his naked chest.

"did you need something?" he says with a smirk.

"ah, your....your laundy basket please. yours is now the only one i'm missing." i say blushing.

"right, right. laundry basket. let me grab that for you." he walks back into his room, grabs his basket and walks back to me.

"you already have kook's basket so how about i just walk this to the laundry for you?"

before i can answer, he is already making his way there. i follow behind trying to get rid of the blush on my face. we enter the laundry room and he sets his basket beside the rest before taking jungkook's from me. i thank him and turn towards the machine's so that i can move the clothes over to the washer.

"why are you still dressed like that?" he asks, making me jump since i thought he had already left the room.

"like what?" i ask.

"like you are at the office. you don't have to dress like that here. you can be comfortable."

"i will. i just haven't had a chance to go back to my room yet. i want to get everything done before i go back to my room and relax." i say, starting the dryer and reaching for a new basket.

"ok. well, don't work too hard tonight. good night." he say, then turns and walks away.

i finish starting the washer and do a quick sweep around the common areas to make sure everything is clean. i place the throw pillows that are on the floor, back to their appropriate places on the couch. once my walk through is done, i have just enough time to change before the dryer should be done.

i change into my pajamas and grab my book before heading back to the laundry room. i fold the clothes from the dryer and place them back in the basket and continuing to the next. when the washer and dryer are going, i take the basket of finished clothes to jin's room. i'm about to knock when i hear his voice from the other side.

"god, jimin. you feel so good baby."

i quickly drop the basket off outside the door and walk away. i reenter the laundry room and sit on the little bench in there. there is clearly more going on in this house, than i thought.

i shake my head and grab my book to read while waiting for the machine's to get done.

once all the clothes have been dropped off to rooms, i straighten the laundry and make sure everything is in place, before deciding maybe i should warm up some food since i am getting hungry.

i walk down the hall and stop when i look in the kitchen. yoongi has taehyung pinned against the refrigerator kissing him passionately.

"i had fun with you tonight. we should definitely get together again soon." he says pulling away.

"you can have me whenever you want me, love." taehyung responds, before leaning in to kiss yoongi again.

i back away slowly and just go back to my room. what is going on in this house? don't get me wrong, it's hot af but geez. i might die of a heart attack, not knowing what i might walk in on.

i lay back, still thinking about the things i've seen and definitely know that i will not be bringing it up. ever. too embarrassing. slowly, i drift off to sleep with thoughts of hot guys fucking dancing in my head.

A/N

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I HAVE LOTS MORE PLANNED!