smiles

She's not dead no she can't be. That's all I could think when they announced my mom dead. I didn't believe them because she was special she wasn't suppose to die.

"She's not dead you know that right?" I asked carie my best friend.

"You don't know that maybe she really is John," carie hates it when I get my hopes up because they always come crashing back down to earth and reality.

"But what if she is and no one has found her,"

"Then...Look she is dead okay I know you hate the fact that she is but really John she is," I couldn't believe carie would snap like that I mean I know it's been a while and she probably is really dead but still I can have my hopes and dreams can't I??

"Look I'm sorry i snapped but it's really happening okay she really is dead," carie does care for me and everything but she's strong headed and doesn't get her hopes up as easily as I do.

"It's okay I k ow u hate me getting my hopes up sorry," that kind of ended out  conversation. We were dismissed from lunch. We walked in silence.

"See you later carie,"

"Actually you won't I'm staying after school for a project,"

"Oh okay I'll see you later then,"

"No I have band practice then homework sorry but today won't work,"

"Oh okay I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Yeah okay bye,"

   I can't believe she's that busy I mean I understand and all but really it seems like she's avoiding me. Am I that annoying? Sometimes I want to get away from me so I understand if she wants to get away from me.

Sorry guys but I'm giving up on smiles sorry