Chapter 2: New People

Start from the beginning

.

.

"Kujou, are you really that dumb asking the traveler to fight your strongest men? Let's just get this battle started, you're the one who's gonna lose anyways." Y/n said, as Sara grinned. Moments before, Sara challenged Aether to fight her strongest men, to which Y/n ridiculed it and laughed.

"Fine... Charge!" Sara said as her men started rushing to the Resistance. The Resistance soldiers countered it and also rushed. Gorou, Traveler, and Y/n rushed to the frontlines and started to fight the soldiers.

Y/n started shooting his arrows, all hitting a soldier. His precision and accuracy is always on point, a fact that Sara knows.

"Their reinforcements are coming!" Gorou shouted as more Tenryou commission soldiers charged.

"Focus on L/n!" Sara shouted as the big wave of soldiers were now directed towards Y/n.

"Crap, why me? Love Arrow, shoot!" Y/n said as he shooted his Love Arrow, hitting most of the soldiers.

"Th- They're still rushing at me... Gorou, Aether, help!" Y/n shouted as Gorou and Aether took notice

Suddenly, bubbles started appearing from the ground and then... poof! Kokomi showed up with Kazuha and Beidou.

"The wait is over, my comrades!" Kokomi shouted as a blast of Hydro came in and attacked.

"Just in time, Kokomi!" Y/n said, feeling relieved that he was now out of the sticky predicament.

"Kaedehara, let's show them the power of Anemo, shall we?" Y/n said as he smirked to Kazuha, to which Kazuha replied with a smile.

The two fought side by side as Beidou, Gorou, Aether, and Kokomi took care of the other half of the forces. Sara and her men retreated.

"We won, for now..." Y/n said.

"A win is a win." Kazuha replied.

"I see you're the traveler, meet me at the Sangonomiya Shrine in Watatsumi island." Kokomi said to the traveler.

"Oh, looks like Kokomi still has a lot to do... How was Liyue, Kazuha?" Y/n asked.

"It was nice there. Sorry, I know you like to go there and I may be rubbing it in too much." Kazuha said.

"No, after this war, I'll go there, I promise myself. But war is war, casualties are inevitable. If I die here, may the wind guide my spirit out of this place." Y/n said as he let out a chuckle.

"Yo! Teppei! Come here!" Y/n said as Teppei went to him.

"What can I do for you, sir Y/n?" Teppei asked.

"You did great a while back, I should give you a promotion or something. Keep up the great work!" Y/n said as he patted teppei on the back.

'Really?! I- I'm so happy!" Teppei said.

"The thing is, I can't promote anyone as I'm not part of the Resistance." Y/n said as he let out a chuckle, making Teppei sigh in defeat.

"I knew it..." Teppei said.

"Don't worry, Teppei. I see the fighting spirit within you. One day, you'll be at the top of the ranks. Trust me." Y/n said, making Teppei smile.

"I'll count on that, sir Y/n!" Teppei said as he walked away and went to Aether and Paimon.

Kazuha chuckled, "Seems like you still like to mess around with the soldiers."

Y/n laughed in response, "They're easy targets... Both the soldiers of the Shogun and the Resistance are easy targets. But it's not like I just mess with them for fun... Some of the soldiers that I frequently mess with have sadly succumbed and faced the biggest consequence of war, death."