Chapter 2: New People

[Next update will be in a few months lol]

"The plane of Euthymia... So you're telling me that you went inside that hellhole? Must be fun to die there, if you ask me." Y/n said to the others, shocking them in the process.

"Let's not be too maniacal, L/n. Anyways, traveler and Paimon, this is L/n Y/n, an ally of the Sangonomiya Resistance. He said he's open to taking you guys to their headquarters in Yashiori." Ayaka explained.

"The name's Y/n, pleasure to meet you two. As much as I am willing to get you guys there, I need to stay behind here in Narukami and get myself some intel. Until we meet again, traveler." Y/n said as he immediately left, making Thoma and Ayaka facepalm.

"I guess you guys need to go there by yourselves. Don't worry about Y/n, he's always like that. Now go and explore!" Thoma said as he patted Aether in the back as Aether and Paimon left.

"Do you think L/n would have a good time fighting with Aether on their side?" Ayaka asked Thoma.

"Probably, I know Y/n as someone who doesn't care who fights with him as long as he's with lady Sangonomiya." Thoma replied.

"Hmmm... You may be right." Ayaka said.

.

.

.

"Heh, I'll have some fun today." Y/n said as he ran straight to the Tenryou commission's soldiers and Kujou Sara.

"Yo! Kujou, it's been a while." Y/n said while laughing. As he was laughing, soldiers began to surround him.

"Arrest him!" Sara said as the soldiers followed. Suddenly tornadoes started to appear around Y/n. The small tornadoes carried the soldiers away from him and because he's near the water, he was able to put them up on top of it. If he somehow takes the tornadoes off, the soldiers will meet an untimely death due to drowning.

"I can also put you in the water, Kujou. Remember, you will run out of men before the ocean runs out of space for their corpses." Y/n said, making Sara flinch. Y/n then ran away, making sure that none of Sara's soldiers drowned.

"Soldiers, don't chase after him. He's too deadly. We can only defeat him if we have enough numbers." Sara said as she sighed in defeat.

.

.

.

"We're finally here!" Teppei, a Sangonomiya Samurai, said to Aether and Paimon.

"I'll introduce you to general Gorou." Teppei said as coincidentally Gorou appeared.

"I don't think there's any need for more introductions. I'm pleased to meet you, traveler. I'm Gorou, a general of the Resistance." Gorou said as he offered his hand to which Aether accepted and shook.

"Nice to meet you too!" Paimon said as Aether nodded.

"Hey, uh, I'm not one to meddle in conversations but..." Y/n suddenly said, surprising Gorou, Teppei, Aether, and Paimon.

"Sir Y/n, welcome back... and as you were saying, but?" Gorou asked.

"Me and some Sangonomiya soldiers got into an encounter with Kujou at Nazuchi beach. Also, where the hell is Kokomi?" Y/n explained.

"Alright, I'll gather our men. Traveler, come with us." Gorou said as Aether nodded.

"I guess this is gonna be our first battle fighting together, huh? Bring the best you've got and do not disappoint." Y/n said as he winked and ran.

"His excellency has a pretty unique personality, no? You'll get used to it." Teppei said as he sheepishly scratched the nape of his neck.

.