CHAPTER 1

The whole KGF was decorated and lighted. Every inch of it tells us that there is an celebration today. A handsome man dressed in a black tuxedo and a gorgeous woman dressed in a pink half saree were rushing around in the mansion like palace hurriedly, checking over all the preparations. The people around smiled seeing their beloved KING and QUEEN rushing around. Yes, the two people were none ather that Rocky and Reena.

A minutes later, Vanaram (The army general of Rocky) came over there and stood near Rocky and Reena.

Vanaram 👆👆

'Rocky... It's almost time... We need to go to the airport now, to pick up the princess', Vanaram said with a pleasant smile plastered on his face.

'yeah, let's go. Get the security ready, we are leaving through the secret passage. I'm so excited to meet my little princess after so long', Rocky said with a broad smile.

'yeah, she's coming home after three long years... I've missed her a lot', Reena added with a motherly affection.

The scene was a treat to the people around because, Rocky and Vanaram are a hard rock type of people and they never showed their emotions very easily. But today, the smiles are not leaving their faces. But everyone knew the reason, it was their princess... Ayesha.

Soon, Rocky, Vanaram and the security team went to the airport through their secret passage so that no outside people know who Rocky is. For the outside world, Rocky is the world's most reputed business man, who rules over the business world and a secretive character. He is known as Raj for the outer world. Noone knew the fact of Raj being Rocky except his close ones, family and his people (KGF people).

In thirty minutes, they reached their private airport where Ayesha would be landing very soon. They all went in and waited for her arrival. No people were there in the airport except Rocky, his people and the ones working in the airport because, it was his own private airport. The man screamed Richness in all aspects.

Ten minutes pass by and later, a cute and beautiful girl of twenties, followed by some body guards come to the place where Rocky and the others were present.

'PAPA!!!', the girl squealed in delight and hugged Rocky.

'Ayesha!! My princess! My Jaan! How are you?', Rocky asked, stroking her hairs affectionately.

'I am super fit and fine papa... How are you, mumma and everyone?', she asked.

'we are also super fit and fine baby', he said with a chuckle.

'princess, won't you meet me?', Vanaram asked.

'Grandpa!!', Ayesha squealed and ran to hug him.

'Missed this old man?', Vanaram joked.

'yeah, I missed you old man!', she replied in the same way.

The guards were shocked to see this side of both Rocky and Vanaram because, it's quite rare that they joke around, laugh and be light hearted. But, only a few who knew Rocky better, knew what effect Ayesha has on them.