Chapter 1 The first day of amnesia

Enjoy reading ;)
________________

Chapter 1 The first day of amnesia

The August sun was shining brightly, and a black Bentley Mulsanne was galloping down the highway. Inside the car, Bai Qiao was sitting on the back seat of the carriage with a little boy about three years old in his arms.

From time to time, he looked at Gong Shaoqing who was driving, with an uneasy expression on his face. Bai Qiao knew that Gong Shaoqing was still mad at him, but he had already given up, so he shouldn't.

Could it be that it's not enough just to be soft, and he needs to do something so that Gong Shaoqing is willing to calm down. Otherwise, he should dress a little more sexy tonight, be more active, and be a little bit more vocal. As the saying goes, husband and wife quarrel at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed.

Besides, a discordant family is not conducive to the healthy growth of children. Gong Shaoqing is a five-good young man with a successful career, and he should know this better than him.

Well, it's such a happy decision, it's not a big deal to sacrifice sex for the sake of family harmony. Sigh, I hope Gong Shaoqing will stop being angry with him because he has paid so much for this family, so that he doesn't dare to say a word now. Bai Qiao sighed deeply, then lowered his head to look at his sleeping son.

He thought to himself, it's better to be a child, I don't have any troubles, I sleep when I'm sleepy, and someone brings me something to eat when I'm hungry. Not long after the luxury car continued to drive, Gong Shaoqing drove into the service area and stopped.

In this way, Bai Qiao recovered from his thoughts and looked at Gong Shaoqing, who had unfastened his seat belt, and got out of the car with some puzzlement.

"Lao Gong, I'm a little thirsty, can you buy me a bottle of water and come back?" Bai Qiao blinked and looked at Gong Shaoqing with a harmless smile, if it weren't for the fact that he was still holding a sleeping child in his arms , he also wanted to take the baby out of the car for a walk.

As everyone knows, his "Old Palace" made Gong Shaoqing's back stiff for a moment, and the next second, the latter turned around and nodded to Bai Qiao, and walked into the service station without saying a word.

Seeing Gong Shaoqing's reaction, the smile on Bai Qiao's face gradually disappeared. The other party really hasn't completely calmed down, so at night, they have to follow the original plan. Not long after Bai Qiao waited in the car, he saw Gong Shaoqing walking towards the car with a bag of things in his hand.

Although the other party was frowning all the time, this did not affect Bai Qiao's feelings of admiring the beautiful man. The beautiful things of this beautiful person are always pleasing to the eye.

Back then, there were so many people who pursued Gong Shaoqing, so he defeated so many competitors and finally stood out from them, but he criticized himself! At this moment, Gong Shaoqing opened the car door, and before Bai Qiao could react, he gently threw the white plastic bag in his hand on the seat beside Bai Qiao.

Coincidentally, the little boy in Bai Qiao's arms also woke up and was about to rub his eyes with his little hands, but was stopped by Bai Qiao.: "Hands and hands are dirty, Dad will help you blow it."

Bai Qiao lowered his head and blew lightly on the child's eyes twice, then carefully used his fingers to gently pick out the mucus from the corner of the child's eyes .
It may be that the child has just woken up and is in an unfamiliar environment, so he is a little angry. When Bai Qiao finished all those things, he put his head into Bai Qiao's arms, and after a couple of snorts, he made a nasal sound. Called: "Dad~"