✧・01: DEXTERITY

Start from the beginning

"Say, why did you like that flower girl?"

"Ugh, this again? And her name's Isabella."

"Duh, what's the harm in telling your best friend~?"

"My whole being."

"That's mean!" He touched his chest and made such an overacting expression.

F/N smirked and finally told him, "Let me think about it."

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
There was a dark chocolate-haired girl surrounded by two girls. F/N was passing by them when they overheard the conversation.

"You're such a mommy's girl! You always get in the way with me and Andres!"

Another girl spoke up, "Yeah you're such a player!"

Finally, the dark chocolate-haired girl explained back, "But Andres just tripped and I helped him! I wasn't trying to break you two up..."

"Quit lying!" The girl lifted her hand to slap the cowered girl.

F/N stepped in and took in the slap that was meant for the innocent girl.

"Hey don't step in—"

"Don't you think you're being impudent and rude?"

"Ha? You're just sticking up for her because she's a Madrigal!"

"She's a Madrigal?"

"Yes!"

"Thanks for the info, but I still don't tolerate people like you who are close-minded. Now shoo."

"Who are you to shoo me—"

F/N looked at the two girls with a hostile glint in their eyes. One of them screamed but the other froze.

"Now darling, stop whatever you're going to do to other gals and dudes. Or I might as well discipline you in an unpleasant manner." F/N smiled a bit, but to the girls it was terrifying.

"I'm going to tell my mommy!"

F/N looked at the trembling girl and took their jacket then placed it on the girl. "Are you hurt anywhere?" she shook her head profusely.

The H/C individual laughed at her manner and patted her head, "Don't be afraid I won't bite, especially people that are harmless."

"S..." F/N tilted their head, "so I'm harmless..?"

"Maybe but you'll be an independent woman one day."

"Eh.."

"Anyways I gotta help my mother now, bye. Stay safe."

The girl was hesitant to speak up but did so, "Wait!"

F/N glanced in her direction, she immediately stood still and stuttered. "W..what's your name..?

"Glad you asked! I'm F/N Morozov. You?"

"Isabella.. Isabella Madrigal."

"Pretty name, I'll call you лапушка(lapushka)." F/N started to walk away.

"What does it mean?" Isabella asked.