[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives

Start from the beginning

___

At least it wasn't as bad as you were expecting.

Wonyoung wasn't someone who would go to physical violence, so when you saw how livid she was about the locker incident, you weren't sure what you were getting into. She might've been ready to take it to the next level this time.

But she wasn't.

Sure, she was pissed. That much was obvious. But Wonyoung didn't take any of the drastic measures you were afraid of. Instead, it was the usual extortion for money. She just needed some money to buy some of the supplies that were damaged by the prank.

Even if you had no hand in the disaster that was Wonyoung's locker, you were happy to hand over some money. Whoever had done it obviously gone too far and maybe, just maybe, if you give Wonyoung the money, she would believe you when you tell her you weren't a part of the prank.

But the note that was stuck on your locker the next day clearly meant she didn't believe you.

And the notes didn't seem to end.

By the second week of these notes, you figured out the pattern. While the notes wouldn't be there when you got to school in the morning, they would often be waiting for you sometime before lunchtime. The notes were usually the same thing too. In Wonyoung's usual, immaculate handwriting, the messages were some sort of taunt.

She would also appear in front of you just as lunch would start since she knew exactly where to find you. It wasn't that hard to figure out either, seeing as you always bee-lined to your locker as soon as the bell rang.

While you weren't too fond of Wonyoung constantly showing up just to take you away and ask you for money, you went along with it anyway. She always had a cocky aura to her, but it didn't bother you much. There was a part of you that knew she was a good person and student deep inside.

But at one point, something changed.

Another prank had been done on Wonyoung, though this time, it went farther than anyone would have expected.

When you got to school, Daeun was the first person to greet you. You couldn't tell if she was excited or disappointed by what had happened.

"I'm assuming you didn't hear about it." She started. You shook your head, starting to get worried. "Well, someone did something to Wonyoung again. Something bad. Really bad."

"What do you mean?"

Daeun, unlike Jeongwoo, wasn't a big fan of this anonymous revolt against Wonyoung. Even if Daeun wasn't on the best terms with Wonyoung and had a bit of a brash attitude, she believed no one deserved to go through anything like this. You didn't agree with Daeun often, but you agreed with her on this.

"Well, someone managed to stain Wonyoung's uniform with ketchup."

Without saying a word, you made your way over to your first class. There was a pit forming in your stomach now. You weren't sure who had done this, but you were sure Wonyoung wasn't going to be happy. She might even be looking for more than just money when the time comes. You knew you were her main target and you didn't want to think about what she was going to do now.

When your first class had finished, you were afraid to walk past your locker. Who knows what the note would say today? The usual taunt might become threats and you weren't ready to deal with that.

But you couldn't avoid your locker forever.

So when you walked up to it and you spotted a note stuck onto the door, a lump formed in your throat. You were terrified of what was to come.