[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry!" Jeongwoo exclaimed, "I'm ready to die for the cause!"

You let out a chuckle as you shook your head. "No one's dying and there's no civil war."

Still, if there was a way to knock Wonyoung down a peg or two, you were interested.

___

It should have been like any other day, but from the second you stepped into the school, you knew something was wrong. There was a lot more chatter than usual among the students.

Jeongwoo quickly found you as you stood by the front door, confused by what was going on. 

"What's going on?" You asked your friend. "Why is everyone so energetic today?"

He snickered and pulled you along by the arm. "I think it's best if you see for yourself."

After a flight of stairs, you found yourself standing in front of a locker. Not just any locker though. You immediately recognized it as Wonyoung's locker. She had some decorations that made it clear it was her property.

And Wonyoung's property wasn't in the best shape.

It must've been a disgusting mix of eggs, honey, flour and other things that was covering the locker. The mixture oozed out of the bottom of the closed locker door and must've ruined everything that was inside of it. Books, bags, and whatever else Wonyoung kept stored in it was now smothered in the retched cake-inspired concoction. Just then, your conversation with your friends not too long ago came to mind.

You turned to Jeongwoo, who looked far too excited about what had happened to Wonyoung's locker. "This wasn't you, was it?"

"Me? Of course not!"

Even if Wonyoung was the source of a decent amount of pain in your high school life, you weren't sure she deserved this. "She's gonna kill whoever did this, you know?"

"Well, I hope whoever did it doesn't get caught."

A part of you was skeptical about your friend's involvement with this act of vandalism, you let it slide for now. Classes were about to start and you didn't have time to think about this. The only thing you could do was keep your head down.

Unfortunately for you, no matter how under-the-radar you tried to be, the consequences of the attack against Wonyoung were directed at you.

It wasn't even lunchtime yet and when you arrived at your locker, you spotted a sticky note attached to the door. It was a threatening one and you knew who it was from. After all, that beautiful handwriting could only be from one person.

"Did you really think you could get away with it?"

The note sent a shiver down your spine.

And the punishment came not too long after.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. After you gathered your stuff and said goodbyes to your friends, you started walking over to your next class.

At least that was the plan until a familiar face stopped you.

"(y/n)." Wonyoung's voice made it feel like you were alone in the hallway with her. "Where do you think you're going?"

Your heart dropped and your mouth went dry. While there were people walking past you, no one wanted to get involved. You couldn't blame them though. No one would want to face off with Wonyoung no matter what. She probably had the ability to ruin your life if she really wanted to.

"Nothing to say?" There was a terrifying glint in Wonyoung's eyes as she smirked. "Come. I think we need to talk."

She turned on her heel and while you didn't want to follow, Wonyoung had a pull that you couldn't break away from. You knew if you didn't go along with whatever Wonyoung had in mind, it would just be delayed until you can't get away anymore. Might as well just get it over with.