She's right!

"Lucas, look at me." She holds my face and makes me look at her. "Give me one more day. I will find a way. Once we have Papa results, I will know for sure what is happening with him. The whole world already knows about us."

It's all over the news today. The media is blowing up the news like crazy. I wanted to hire a security member for her for a few days at least. This is what I always wanted. I wanted everyone to know we are dating. But I don't like the way they portray her. The illegitimate daughter. The outcast. The silent one. All of them are concerning. Even the silent one. No one knows how intelligent she is.

The more time I spend with her, the more I learn... about her, about world, about everything. I like the way she thinks. I like the way she understands people. I love how she tries to find the good in people. She is an Angel! She is actually an Angel!

She is definitely not a silent one. She has a lot of ideas. She has a whole different perception. She makes me look at things in a different angle. I like our conversations. She has so much confidence in herself and in what she does. I see that it's building more every day since she started working here. Her fire is lightening up every day. Her sweetness is still intact. How can someone like her exist?

"Lucas. Are you okay?" She calls as she kisses my cheek. Her face is so close to mine. Her blue eyes are all wide as she looks at me wondering what I am thinking. Her pink plush lips are parted open lightly. Her hair is let loose and my heart beats loudly.

"I am so in love with you." The words leave my lips before I can think. She blushes and bites her lip. I get up with her legs still around me. She slowly slides off my body. Oh, Angel! I take her hand in mine and kiss it. "Let's go meet my parents." She sucks in a breath. "Relax!"

I hold her hand and we walk out of the building. My car is waiting outside today. The paparazzi are all out. I slip my hand around her waist and pull her to me. She tries to move away. "Lucas, no." Her protests are a vain attempt. I have her now and there is no one stopping from taking her, even her. I usually wouldn't allow paparazzi to stay this long around my building, but today is special.

"I need to show you off to the world, Angel. I can't hide you. I don't want you." She gasps at my words. We reach the entrance and they start clicking pictures. The flashes and the clicks of their cameras doesn't distract us. My eyes are looking into hers. "You are not an avoided Angel anymore. You are mine and you are my Queen." She smiles that gorgeous smile of hers and I want to kiss the heck out of her.

"Oh Lucas." She fills the gap between us and places her lips on mine in front of the whole paparazzi, that means in front of the whole world.

This is a declaration.

Of her Love.

Of our Love.

Of her confidence.

Of her confidence in me.

Of her trust in our relationship.

Of her Strength to face the world.

I respond with as much passion I could muster. All the voices asking questions, the clicks of the cameras, the gasps and the nervousness that I felt in her a moment ago... All are gone. It's only us now. No one existed in this moment.

We stripped ourselves bare in front of the whole world and we don't care.

My lips move along her in a passionate dance. She kisses me back with the same passion. We pull away and rub my nose against hers and she blushes. Fuck! Now they are going to capture her blushing and put that picture out for the whole world to see! It's only me who can see her like that! I put on my shades and hold her hand before tugging her along.

The Possessive Dukeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें