3- A "warm" welcome.

Y/n
"Thanks TK this means a lot..." they would emphasize the 'a lot'.
Tk would shoot finger guns "Any time!

Y/N walks into the stairwell after waving TK goodbye, you lived on the second floor so it wasn't as long of a walk.
They shuffle their keys trying to differentiate the different keys, half of them were useless and served no point. Y/n was never able to get them off, so they just sat on the key ring.
'I really shouldn't have put my room key on this ring, if I ever leave, it will be impossible to get off...' Y/n sulked in their head.

They unlocked the door and entered in, they soon regretted it.
Loud and proud was the war cry's from Lucy's bedroom.
Y/n knew what these sounds mean all to well.
'Lucy and their 'study partner' must be really going at it.' Y/n tried to joke in their head, it was useless and would only work if it was funny to them. It didn't work.

Y/n Would close the door behind them, locking it.
A yawn escaping their mouth.
They pulled out their phone and checked them time.
'Greatttt...'

Time skip ig
Y/N plopped their self on the soft, fluffy, warm bed.
It had all of their favorite plushies and pillows, they really valued comfort.
They had already changed into their night clothes, Aka a long F/C shirt over a pair of plain shorts.

Y/N adjusted themselves to fit the soft bed.
"Mmmmm~"

Y/Ns head grew light and dizzy as they passed out, falling into the warmth of the bed.

Their bedroom window slid open Admitting a soft click.

AHHHH IM SORRY THIS IS SHORTTTTT
But trust me! The next part will be better. :3

284 words