1- Work

Y/n
Y/n Would sigh.
They had got lost in their thoughts, tapping their fingers on the marble tabletop.

Suddenly a hand waved in front of them popping their thought bubble.
"H- Hey!" They snapped their fingers. "Did you get caught in a day dream again? Hello?... Are you listening?"
Y/n blinked a couple of times before finding the source of the noise.
It was TK, their long time friend, best friend. They couldn't imagine a life without them.
"Oh! I'm sorry." Y/n would giggle off the embarrassment now standing up straight.
"I though I lost you man!" Tk would awkwardly laugh.
"Ah yes, My thoughts will kill me one day." Y/n would giggle back hoping to ease the awkwardness, it didn't help.
Tk would slap the back of Y/n's head lightly, "Hey!-" y/n got cut off  "Lets go shorty! We have 40 minutes till we close."

Tk would motion Y/n to the main dinning room, a couple people had just sat down.
Y/n grabbed their small note pad, which was their favorite color. They have used the note pad for work for awhile now. Some pages were about to fall out, some had different stains on them, and others were full of small doodles.
They grabbed the matching pen and walked out into the dinning room readying themselves for what hell awaited.

They approached a table 2 people and took their orders, then another table of 5, then another table of 3, then another table of 2. The numbers always fascinated the bored Y/n, it gave them insight of other peoples lives and how it must be. They always thought it wasn't weird, but it obviously was.
Y/n Would give TK the orders one by one hoping to not overwhelm them.
Y/n later joined TK in the kitchen in hopes to get this stuff done quicker, and for some company.

"You missed one, better get em before they leave." TK would chirp.
Y/n was washing the dishes. Y/n would jump to a conclusion "Must of came in without me noticing."
Y/n Would place the plate in their hand down and dry their hands off, walking over to the front pulling their notebook out of their little kangaroo pouch on their work uniform.
They walked over to the table.
A tall man was tapping his foot on the ground, clearly more interested in his phone than anything happening around, sat there, the black hood of their jacket placed over their head.
Y/n would push away all their worry.
"Hello, welcome to Dads Damn Diner, have you looked at the menu yet? Found anything to drink?"
Y/n had put on their best customer smile.
The man kept his eyes on his phone, "Yeah yeah, can I get a cola or something." He had a cold tone.
Y/n felt sweat coming across their face, they didn't like these type of customers, the rude 'I don't give a fuck' type.
"Find anything to eat yet?" Y/n held their smile.
The man turned his head to look at Y/N. He had really pale skin with blue piercing eyes, no hair in sight.
"C-can I get..." The man stared y/n in the eyes with his mouth slightly opened. He looked away probably noticing he was staring at Y/n and quickly looked back down trying to not look at them. "Umm uhh... Some French toast, please thank you..."
Maybe this guy wasn't as what they thought
'He looks like he saw a ghost, am I that ugly?' Y/n would joke in their head examining the odd man.
Y/n Wrote that down, "Anything else?" The man shook his head quickly.

Peter
Peter walked into a small diner, he was so hungry he could eat anything. Even greasy spoon food.
Peter was exploring around, clearly bored of his home. He drove 3 hours and has already booked a hotel for about a month.
It was a quiet and calming dinner, which made him feel relaxed.
Without looking around Peter quickly went and sat down in a booth at the far end on the dinner grabbing the menu and taking a glance threw it.
He pulled his phone out and began scrolling threw his YouTube comments of his most recent video, the video was of him testing different items used to cut up food in different ways.
His thoughts were soon drowned out by probably a random servers usual lines.
"Hello, welcome to Dads Damn Diner, have you looked at the menu yet? Found anything to drink?"
Peter was quickly annoyed by the rude interruption.
'What do they have again?... ughhhh this will do whatever.' He thought to himself.
"Yeah yeah, can I get a cola or something."
Peter spoke coldly, if he wasn't annoyed as much maybe he would care a tiny bit. Peter has a problem, he never knew why he was so annoyed by random things, things that weren't meant to be annoying. Maybe it's from the lack of emotion and care.
"Find anything to eat yet?"
He lifted his head and look over.
'Oh my fucking god... they... wow...' Peter was dumbfounded, he continued to think to himself.
'Who is this random beautiful being?! Why were they working at some old greasy spoon diner?! How could some as beautiful and perfect as them even exist?!'
Peter could feel his heart beat abnormally fast.
'What's this feeling?' Peter stopped himself from placing a hand on his chest.
He could feel blood begin to rush into his face.
Peter stared into their e/c orbs.
'what a perfect face... it looks soft and delicate. Look at their smile! All of it's perfect and gorgeous..."
Peter quickly noticed he was staring so he jerked his head back down to his phone trying his best to hide his heavy breathing.
"Umm uhh... Some French toast, please thank you..."
They added that at the end to hopefully apologize to this beautiful creature in a way.
"Anything else?"
Peter couldn't take it anymore and just shook his head.
'Their voice sounds so soft and perfect! It's like they just came from heaven, Giving me a private concert.'
He watched the pretty human walk away, Peter tried his best to get the name on the name tag but ultimately failed.
Peter pulled his hand to his chest and let his breath escape.
"I want them all to myself... no, I need them all to myself." Peter muttered this out loud, no one could hear him though.

1098 words