𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 22

Start from the beginning

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!"

"Juyeon... How can I? Are you dumb? How can I hurt a person, who I love."

"LOVE?! YOU CALL THIS LOVE?! THAT'S WHY YOU KIDNAPPED HER?!"

"To be honest, I told my bodyguards to brought her normally but they somehow ended up kidnapping her. Not my fault."

"You're lying. Tell me where the hell you are!" Juyeon growled.

"You know me, I was going to text you that too!" Jaehyun said annoyingly.

"Listen... If you hurt her, if you lay on your fucking finger on her, you're died."

"Pffft... Yea sure. Just come alone." with that he hung up.

Juyeon was going to leave immediately but Yeonjun stopped him.

"Juyeon, you can leave in that condition and plus alone."

"What you want me to do huh?! That crazy bastard might do something bad!"

"LEE JUYEON GET YOURSELF! WE'RE ALL NERVOUS! Y/N IS MY LITTLE SISTER AND I'LL KILL THAT JAEHYUN IF I GOT A CHANCE!" Yeonjun shouted too then sighed. "I know this situation very well, let's call Seonghwa, he'll help us I'm 100% sure."

"Him?!" Juyeon said.

"Hyung, it's not time for that! Seonghwa was always on her side despite that, she broke his heart by not loving him back! Please let him help us, for Y/N at least!" Eric said, agreeing Juyeon finally.

At last, Seonghwa came to Juyeon's apartment too, where everyone was. He was as nervous as others. In short, Yeonjun told him everything and Seonghwa started to think about the plan.

"I know what should we do." our detective said after 10 minutes and introduced the plan to others.

"Okay. Let's do it for her."

They went at the location which Jaehyun sent them. Seonghwa gave Juyeon small voice recorder, so they can hear everything and then go in the building at the right time.

Juyeon found the room and opened the door aggressively. He saw poor, insecure, crying, little girl who was too weak to noticed him.

"Y/N!!" he ran towards her but Jaehyun went out of the dark before.

"Hi again" he smirked.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way." Juyeon death glared at him.

"What if I won't?" Jaehyun raised his eyebrow. "Okay, that's my first rule. Stay away or.... I'll kill her." and he took out a gun, putting it on her throat.

Juyeon was scared that he might loose Y/N so he backed away. Jaehyun was already playing on his nerves.

"And you call this love? You love Y/N? You're so poor. You can't even make difference between love and stupid obsession." Juyeon played too.

"Are you saying this? Is it long time that you changed? You put a gun in front of me and I won't forget that. I felt anger but that time... I kissed this beautiful lips and I'm glad a little." Jaehyun smirked and brush his fingers to Y/N's lips.

"Get off your fucking hands of her!"

"Okay then, let me tell you another reason too. I'm not here for only this little girl. Why did you left mafia? Don't tell me it's because of her."

"Is it your business? I don't think so..."

"Tell me before I kill her-"

"Yes, it was because of Y/N and I guess it's not your problem."

"And what if I kill her? Will you join mafia again? Because I need you in some cases."

"And you think I'll agree that?"

"You have no idea what I'm planning"

So, Jaehyun thought that if he kill Y/N, Juyeon will hate him. He would join mafia again and be his worst enemy. That what he wanted. A game... A game where he always wins.

"Idk wtf are you planning but stay away."

"Then watch this..." Jaehyun grabbed Y/N's chin roughly and kissed her.

"YOU SON OF BITCH!" Juyeon couldn't handle it and he ran towards him.

But at the right time! Y/N freed her hands from the rope and pushed Jaehyun before Juyeon.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU LOVE ME?! DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE SCARED OF THAT GUN?! BECAUSE YOU KISSED ME TWO TIMES DOESN'T MEAN YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE I FELT NOTHING DURING THIS KISSES!"

Our Y/N punched him without no mercy and Juyeon stood there shocked. He just told Seonghwa to call the cops as they planned cuz Y/N was doing his work.

"Is it my girlfriend?" he mumbled.

"If you touch my friends or Juyeon, I'll kill you! But oh wait- you won't cuz next time I'll visit you in the jail!" that's when Juyeon grabbed her little but now strong body.

Police came soon and Yeonjun, Boemgyu, Eric, Seonghwa followed them. Everyone hugged Y/N and looked at bloody Jaehyun.

"Don't tell me you did this-" Boemgyu said and the girl nodded angrily.

"Okay guys, can leave now. I'll take the job now" Seonghwa smiled and turned back but Y/N grabbed his wrist and hugged him.

"I know Seonghwa that it was your plan and thank you so much."

With that they went out calmly.

"FROM NOW ON- you won't be able to leave company without me!" Juyeon was reading lectures. "You know how scared I was? You know?!"

Meanwhile, boys were still in shock.

"HE BEAT HIM UP SO WELL OMG-"

"IKR I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD-"

"I had no idea that Y/N could to this..."