He lifted my leg over his shoulder, slamming into me. When my other leg started shaking, he held it down with his entire hand.

"Please," I whimpered. "Antonio please let me cum again," I begged and he squeezed my thigh.

"Girls who don't listen, don't get to fucking cum, Nirah," he slows down and I bit my bottom lip. I sense humor in his tone but also seriousness.

"No, no please," I shake my head - looking up at him and he slightly tilts his head to the side. "Don't slow down," I breathlessly say.

I watch his eyes darken before he thrusts into me and my head falls back into the pillow.

He slowly lets go of my leg and leans down, smashing his lips to mine. "Fuck," groans before sliding his hand down between my legs. He starts rubbing my clit and I feel my body tense.

Squeezing my eyes shut, an overwhelming pleasure rushes throughout my body as my forth orgasm rips through me.

Breaking the kiss, he rests his head next to mine. "You're mean, Mr. de Luca," I breathlessly say and he softly chuckles.

"And you don't listen, Mrs de Luca."

He lifts his head to place a soft kiss on my lips and smiles.

He slowly pulled out and got off of me. He carried me into the bathroom where we hopped into the shower together.

He got dressed into a different suit and I scratched in my bag. I pulled out a similar wedding dress and he looked at me in confusion.

"What?" I innocently shrug my shoulders. "You left me for hours and I realized that I didn't have a backup dress," I softly say and he smiles.

I stood in front of him in my black lace and watched his eyes travel up my body. I smiled, putting my hands on my hips.

"You like it?" I ask and he nods.

"Very much," he says walking over. He kisses me and I slowly pull back.

"Help me into this dress, would you," I say and he laughs.

After we both got ready we headed back to everyone else even though I was exhausted.

It was still my wedding after all, not to mention that it was almost twelve.

Apparently Italians knew how to party so they wouldn't be heading home anytime soon anyways.

antonio de luca

As soon as we walked inside she rushed to find Cesar and her brother.

I watched as she smiled and laughed with them. I felt a sting in my chest as I remembered how I took that smile from her - not to long ago - and replaced it with tears.

I'd never forgive myself for the way I made her feel. I simply couldn't.

Although she seems happy and okay with me - with us - I know she's still hurt.

I left, making my way outside with a glass in my hand.

My mind traveled to every single event that took place today. A small smile of shock and disbelief grew on my face as I remembered what happened before we left.

I've seen so much and never have I been more shocked than when I saw Cesar - someone I've known for so long - pinning another man to the wall with his tongue down his throat.

It was strange to see at first since he always got so much attention from women.

In all these years of knowing each other, not once had he given me a reason to believe that he didn't care for any of their attention.