My eyes felt heavy - slowly closing - and he wrapped my hair around his fist, pulling my head back.

"If you want me to fuck you, you're gonna have to keep your eyes open," he says as I pierce my eyes open, looking at him through the mirror.

"Atta girl," he whispers as I look up into his dark, lust filled eyes.

Fuckkk.

He let go of my hair and placed his hand between my legs. He starts rubbing my clit and I arch my back, pushing my ass against him.

"Oh God," I whimpered, dropping my head.

He tightly gripped onto my hips, slamming his cock into me over and over until I was screaming his name.

He slowed down as I closed my eyes, lowering my head. He tugged my hair, forcing me to look up. "Look at yourself," he orders and I bite my bottom. "All hot and sweaty, desperate for my cock to give you a release," he lowly says and I softly moan at his words.

My eyes scan over my appearance until they land on him. "Do you like hearing that tesoro," he grins and I slightly part my lips to answer but I can't. "You like hearing that you're a desperate little whore, don't you?" he asks and I softly groan, arching my back. "Fuck baby," he smiles - in satisfaction - rubbing his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Antonio, I'm-"

"You cum when I tell you to," he says and let's go of my hair.

Before I can even catch my breath he slams his cock inside of me and I arch my back, letting out a throaty groan. A tear rolls down the corner of my face and I grip onto the sheets, squeezing it in my hands.

"I can't hold it," I softly say and he grips onto the sides of my thighs.

"Hold it, Nirah," he warns and I whimper, shaking my head.

My body feels numb as I reach my orgasm for the third time.

I drop my head, heavily breathing.

He slowly pulls out of me and I drop down flat on my stomach. He gets off the bed and scoops me up bridal style.

He lays me down on my back and lifts my arms, curling my fingers around the headboard. "You're gonna need that," he whispers before climbing on top of me.

He wraps his hand around my throat, positioning his cock between my legs before slamming into me.

I groan, arching my back as a heavy sting shoots throughout my body. His grip around my throat tightens as he slams into me repeatedly, not stopping once.

"Antonio- I-" I choke out, gripping onto the headboard even tighter.

"Use your words, tesoro," he softly says and I clench around him.

I bite my bottom lip in pleasure, feeling my legs almost go numb. "So good," I whimper and he moves his face down to mine, going harder, and deeper as he places soft little kisses on my lips

I could feel his breath on my lips and I lifted my head, smashing my lips onto his. I dug my nails into his shoulders as he bit my bottom lip. He used one hand to grab the back of my thigh as he lifted my leg higher.

He was able to go in deeper and hit just the right spot which made my eyes roll back.

"Right there- fuck yes," I whimpered. "Yes, oh God yes," I cried out in pleasure.

He grunted I clenched around him which made me closer to my orgasm.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned and I threw my hands down onto the sheets, grabbing a hand full of them.