Chapter 2: The parties just begun

before the masquerade ball even started of tonight at 8pm. honoka and her one of kind and most good of reason to have than no other Yuriko

Honoka sign to herself as she didn't know why her parents have to celebrate in this way of having a masquerade ball "oh why can't we celebrate in a different way instead of throwing a party. where lot of people ending making a mess that my parents hate" Yuriko nods as she agreed "True but this is not just a regular party it is masquerade ball" Yuriko said as she find Honoka engagement ring as her parents request of her wearing the engagement ring that Honoka must wear.

Honoka look behind as she felt unpleasant by just looking at it of the ring of her engagement ring "I do feel uncomfortable seeing that ring, that I will not wear it. why would I want to get married to a guy who I not in love with" Yuriko sign hearing her best friend which she replied back to "I know...but your parents are arranging you to get married this day till you're 16 years old" as Yuriko want to say more until Honoka come in

"oh darling you look absolutely wonderful wearing that dress I chose for you" Yukishiro Aya That is Honoka mother, she was happy seeing her first child wear that dress for tonight "hello mother..where's is Father, I pursue mean that he is talking to the man that I have to get married" Honoka said as she look at the dress that was the colour of blue with some of butterfly attachment as for decoration to the dress. honoka also has a beautiful white mask with some feathers and some of a bit of jewellery.

 honoka also has a beautiful white mask with some feathers and some of a bit of jewellery

"Yes, he is one-of-a-kind the best ice skaters that you will ever have and will have him" with that Aya said, looking at the ring for a bit than look back at Honoka "do wear this ring for me please of this evening" "yes mother, I know" Honoka smil...

"Yes, he is one-of-a-kind the best ice skaters that you will ever have and will have him" with that Aya said, looking at the ring for a bit than look back at Honoka "do wear this ring for me please of this evening" "yes mother, I know" Honoka smile a little putting a fake smile that her mother would not know of a difference smiles "than i see both you girls by 8pm" after that Aya left the room as the door was shut. Yuriko look at honoka after she was thinking what to wear "your dress look really nice, i do wish i had nice one for this event" honoka think a little than slowly she had something for Yuriko, honoka grab a Green dress that has a light pink top of some pink rose than at Bottom that the rest of colour Green below.