He immediately turned and went inside washroom without saying anything.

She understood him and went outside sadly.she wanted her son to be happy.his smile was just for his fans and for the family.he never laughed whole heartedly since she Left him.

~

Karan's pov

Entering inside the bathroom I broke down not Able to control myself.This was my life since 5 year's.

It was all my fault.I am the culprit for ruining my beautiful life even her's.I can never forgive myself for that.

And I think I will never be able to ask her forgiveness.I know she will be neot forgive me.But I just want to meet her once atleast once.

I stood under shower to hide my tears which were flowing through my eyes.

Kaha ho tum preeta..

I am the one who broke our beautiful love.I am the who destroyed it.

"Don't you believe me karan,tumhari preeta pe vishwas nahi karoge?"

My heart clenched remembering her words.she loved me,supported me,there for me,and even cried for me.but I didn't listened to her.

I didn't trusted her.I didn't..That was my biggest faliure in life.loosing her..

It's been 5 years and there was no single day I didn't missed her.She is always in my heart always and forever no matter what.I don't know I will be able to meet her again in my life or not.

But she was my only love,she is and will be forever.

The only thing I pray to god everyday is to meet her atleast once in my life so that atleast I can ask her to forgive me.

I know her she won't but still I want to ask for what I did.

I turned off the shower and wearing a bathrobe I moved outside to get ready calming myself.

I had my upcoming matches in Delhi and I have to leave today.

Rishab my elder brother was staying in Delhi as he was maintaining our business there.he is married and it's been 7 years with a sweet little daughter.sherlyn his wife,my bhabhi is a perfect match for him and they make a perfect family.

It's just been a year since they shifted there and It was the first time I am going to their house.

Mishti,their daughter, a cute little baby girl. She is 5 years old and is more intelligent than her age.I just can't wait to meet her.

~

"All the best karan"Mom said while doing the aarti.she always does this before I go to every matches and I never objected that.

"Rakhi ji app tension mat lijiye karan iss baar bhi trophy leke hi aayega"dad said smilingly.

"Ha Mahesh ji aakhir Mera beta hai"mom replied to him and applied a tilak smiling.

"Thank you so much mom dad "I told giving them a hug and took their blessings.

"Dhyan rakhna apna aur rishab ke pas jate rehna "mom said.

"Yes mom "

"Sab saman liya hai na"dad asked checking my luggage.

"Sab pack kardiya hai meine kuch Missing nahi hai"mom said glaring dad.

"Arey apne pack Kiya hai toh sab thik hi hoga"dad replied smiling at us.

I love my mom and dad's little arguments a lot and not to forget dad always listens to my mom without arguing more.