Feeling Peter tense up, Ava grew even more worried "what is it.. is it going to hurt us?"

Shaking his head quickly, Peter runs his hands through his hair "Mr Stark is going to kill me!" He exclaims, extremely stressed out. "I can't believe I gave beck those glasses."

"What glasses? Who's beck?" Ava continued to question the boy, having no idea what was going on.

"Beck was the one who helped me take down the elements.. only the elements weren't real." Peter picks up the piece of technology and shows Ava "it was an illusion.."

Still not understanding what Peter was talking about, Ava stared at him with a blank expression, watching as his brain was turning and clicking.

"I gave him Mr Starks glasses.. and he's going to destroy the world with them." Peter let's out a sigh, spinning on his heels "I gotta go!" He exclaims trying to run off.

Quickly going after him, Ava grabs his hand. "You can't defeat this guy on your own Peter.. he has Tony Stark tech.." Ava tried to talk some sense into the boy as he dragged her back to the hotel, pulling her into his hotel room.

"I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses, how could I be so stupid!" He exclaims, quickly dropping Avas hand and closing over all the curtains within the room "he's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come kill me."

"You had access to killer drones?!" Ava spoke up really worried "why would tony-"

Peter began to ramble as he cut Ava off "yeah I really didn't want them after I almost killed Brad.." Peter accidentally admits.

Feeling like her mind is being blown as she watched the boy pace around "you almost killed brad?!"

Pulling off his shirt, not even thinking about the fact Ava was stood only feet away from him "I need to call Mr Fury or Mr Stark but Beck has probably tapped my phone."

Her eyes widening slightly as she gazed down at his chest. Her cheeks burning red as she admired his body, quickly turning the other way when she felt his eyes on her.

"I need my suit and I need to head to Berlin." He continued to ramble, unaware that Ava was super flustered facing away from him.

Hearing the door swing open and then shut, Avas heart dropped at the scene. She knew what it looked like and Ned clearly thought the same thing. "Uh.. what's going on here." Ned points at the pair noticing Avas blushed cheeks and Peter stood only in his underwear.

"Mysterio is a fraud." Peter continued to ramble, saving Ava from the embarrassment of having to explain why she was so red in the face.

Confused and still very suspicious at the scene he had just walked in on, Ned didn't understand what Peter was talking about "but he saved our lives? He can't be a bad guy?"

Pulling on his suit, Peter grabs the projector "he's been faking it with illusion tech. Call May and have her tell Mr Harrington I'm staying with family in Berlin until this all blows over." Rushing over to the window, he pulls down his mask.

Turning her head, she watched Peter open up the window "oh and don't tell anyone about this. The more people that know means more people in danger." Peters voice echoed the room before he jumps out of the window, swinging off into the distance, leaving Ned and Ava alone.