My character

───── ❝ 𝐈 ❞ ─────

Look out, soon you'll be as crazy as I am

role
3

name
Oleander Caín Alastor

meaning
Oleander | Poisonous flower
Alastor | persecutor or tormentor

nicknames
Leander, Ander

age 
17

personalityCain looks cold and antisocial at first glance, he never starts conversations, and he daydreams 90% of the time

personality
Cain looks cold and antisocial at first glance, he never starts conversations, and he daydreams 90% of the time. It's only when you start talking to him that you notice that there's something seriously wrong with him. He doesn't exactly speak in riddles, it's more like everything he says is pure nonsense. He can also be crazy violent in fights. He never backs down, not even when it could as well be his death, and he always goes all out, even when he's clearly on a higher level than his opponent. What he says is violent, or something out of a 5-year-old's fever dream. People often think he predicts the future, but that's not the case. He's always in someone's head, that's why it looks like he's dreaming, and he often voices thoughts, dreams, ideas, concepts, hallucinations, desires, etc of those people.

power

what?
He can invade someone's head and then manipulate all his senses which makes his victims have extremely authentic hallucinations.

how?
He needs to be in a range of approximately 70 meters (0.043496 miles) of his victim to be able to break into their mind. He can then view what's "inside" of his mind and tamper with their senses. He fabricates his hallucination by visualizing them

weakness?
He is totally stuck in their mind the moment he changes their senses, that's why he often only uses it as a last resort, it's way more beneficial to just break into their mind, view what they want to do and then take them down with raw physical power/violence.

backstory
The Alfonso legacy is known for their mind manipulation-related gifts. His father can break in and see everything their psyche is made up of, their past, their future, their strengths, their weaknesses, the way they think, the way they handle things, their fears, their likes, their dislikes, everything. His mother on the other hand can change people's thoughts en feelings, but she can't see further than that. They both were a big part of why Cain has gone crazy. Just imagine if your parents knew EVERYTHING, and what if on top of that they also tried to mold you into the perfect child they always wanted. His father let Cain relive his worst memories as a punishment and his mother would change certain ideas and feelings when they didn't 100% fit their perfect child mold. Cain's ability made all of that even worse since he actually knew which thoughts and feelings his mother changed. And he was also going crazy because he couldn't control his power on top of that. He was always haunted by other people's minds. He got a lot of problems when he was younger because he made other people constantly live in nightmares. What they didn't know was that Cain couldn't control it and was also trapped in those hallucinations. Those nightmares often came from things he saw in his parent's heads, or in the minds of strangers. He was even put in solitary confinement because it got totally out of hand. He luckily grew out of it, but damage was already done.