"What's it?"

"Can you secretly come over to the police station?" Chu Xi lowered her volume as she spoke, "Don't tell my brother."

Chu Ying picked up the phone, voice frigid. "Which station?"

Su Yi hurriedly entered the police station and saw Chu Xi sitting curled up, face buried in her palms.

She pulled down the mask and walked over, rubbing her on the head and asking, "What happened?"

Chu Xi raised her head, not a single hint of fluster or being wronged visible on her face. She widened her eyes and asked, "Where's my brother?"

"He went to find out what happened."

Before Chu Xi could explain herself, Su Yi heard a familiar voice.

"Who's here? I don't care who her relatives are, hitting people is wrong. Relax, with me, you won't be wronged..."

Su Yi turned her head and saw Lin Xia not too far away.

The other wore a vibrantly-coloured dress, and was very garishly, gaudily garbed. She was holding a guy's hand. The guy looked about Chu Xi's age, all clean-shaven – kinda campus hunk.

When Lin Xia saw her, at first she was taken aback. Then, raising an eyebrow, she said, "Yo, Xiao Yi, why are you here too? Your sister is as well... what happened?"

The guy beside her, upon seeing Su Yi, said softly, "Xia-jie, the person beside Su Yi is my ex-girlfriend."

Su Yi understood. She asked Chu Xi, "The reason you're in the police station is related to him?"

Lin Xia reacted, too. Sneering, she explained first, "She hit my god-brother. Look, the corner of his eye." She pointed at the bruise on the guy's face. "How serious is this? Su Yi, you know my job. Mingyang is a newbie. My company is ready to pull up the ranks, he's about to join some activities these few days. To be hit until he's like this last minute, how do you think we should settle this?"

Lin Xia was quite confused for a while. She only knew that Su Yi had a vampiric older sister, she never knew that the other had a younger sister as well. It's probably a cousin? She'd really found Su Yi's smooth-sailing journey recently very upsetting for quite a while. Now that she finally had some dirt on the other, the level of happiness she had attained was indescribable.

Upon hearing what Lin Xia said, Deng Mingyang was also shocked. The company wanted to put him on a pedestal?

Su Yi caught Deng Mingyang's expression and smiled, saying, "It's not up to me. It's down to the police, whatever they say."

Lin Xia said, "Last time I'd already wanted to say that your little sister really has quite a horrible temper. Is it that you are too busy recently to take care of her? This isn't good, little girl."

She had just finished speaking her mind when she heard a cold, sharp male voice from behind her.

"Pray tell, how do you plan to settle this."

Chu Ying, followed by a police officer, had appeared behind Lin Xia some time while neither party was paying attention.

Lin Xia turned around, saw the person who'd come over, and was dazed. "Director Chu?"

Chu Ying ignored her, still looking at Deng Mingyang. "How do you plan to settle this? In private, or according to the law?"

Deng Mingyang was only a little taller than Su Yi. The person in front of him was tall and bulky...He looked to Lin Xia for help.

Lin Xia still hadn't figured out what was going on. That was until Chu Xi walked up and called Chu Ying "Brother".

Lin Xia was suddenly hit by realization. The expression on her face was an extraordinarily splendid sight. She then remembered that this girl's name was Chu Xi. Chu was such a rare surname... How slow on the uptake was she! The key was that she didn't expect that Su Yi and Chu Ying's relationship was so close she'd already met his family.