He was done helping her re-buckle the seatbelt when the woman woke a little blearily. Her eyes were all watery as she ran her gaze around, before leaning forward a little to kiss the guy's cheek then laid back down.

When they reached, there were already quite a few cars outside the family farm.

Feeling the car stop, Su Yi rubbed her eyes. "Reached?"

"Yeah." Chu Ying reached over to take the bag she had set aside. "If you're tired we'll go back earlier later."

"Not tired." Su Yi sat up, stretching. "You can go talk about your past together, there's no need to worry about me."

In the farmhouse, a few big guys were sitting in a row fishing. It was already autumn, but the few were wearing very little.

One of them tsked and said, "Ay, the fishes here aren't fat at all – just looking at it it's easy to tell that it won't taste as good as that time."

"How can farmed fish compare with wild fishes?"

"I remember that Captain Ying's was the biggest."

"What was the biggest?"

A guy's cold voice sounded from behind them.

Everyone looked back in unison. They saw their Captain Ying in a suit, his expression as coldly handsome as usual, only... there was a furry white sling bag on his shoulder.

This sling bag wasn't even as big as their fists.

To Captain Ying's side was a woman. Her soft hair smoothly sat on her shoulder, and she was wearing a simple undershirt with a small café-brown jacket over it; the look was completed with a pair of fitted jeans.

Her immune system was too horrible. Su Yi dare not get naughty, covering herself up thoroughly every day.

She lifted the corner of her lips and greeted them. "Hi everyone, we meet again."

One guy stood up, rubbed harshly at his pants before extending his hand for a handshake, clearly having recognised her. "Hello, hello, I found you familiar last time, you really are the one from the TV... You're really too pretty in person, girl."

The others stood up too, everyone looking on in anticipation as if they're participating in an idol handshake event.

"She's your sister-in-law."

One sentence and everyone's passion was at once blown out. There wasn't even a wisp of smoke left.

Su Yi was just about to extend a hand when the guy in front immediately retrieved his hand, laughing 'hei-hei' (in this context, the sound of a somewhat sheepish laugh) before he said, "Hello, sister-in-law!"

"Hello, sister-in-law!"

The few were very loud, using the volume they used to speak during training before. It woke Su Yi up at once ...

She tried her best to push down the little joy bubbling up in her, forcing herself to appear calm. "You're all fishing?"

"Yes, sister-in-law!"

Chu Ying said, "You want to try?"

"Yeah." Su Yi looked around a little curiously. "I've never fished before."

Chu Ying at once had someone find her a fishing rod.

The little pond in the Nongjiale was not like the rivers outside. The tiny pond was filled with fish, just for the enjoyment of the customers. Su Yi caught one without having to wait too long. It was fat and big and still flopping about on the ground.