Pirates

Birkdale

'Sir! I got something that I think you'll be interested in reading.' Luke said, excited.

'What is it?' Granger asked.

Luke handed him the latest copy of The Trentford Daily. Here's what it said:

Pirates taken down by Princess?!

'Princess Henrietta's week long cruise had to be cut short by a few days because of an unexpected bout with pirates. Usually citizens tremble in fear at the sight of these blood thirsty villains, but apparently not for this princess! Sources tell us that not only did she pick up a sword and fought them, she was also successful in throwing 1 overboard! A brave observer who saw the fight says he's never seen a woman fight so passionately, and he says it was like seeing a ninja warrior in action. A reporter will be asking Her Highness about this when she returns today from Clamdia.'

Granger almost couldn't believe what he had read. A tiny princess taking down a gang of pirates?! Absurd.

The next night, Lake Leanne

'So, I rake it you heard of my thrilling overseas adventure?' Hetty asked.

'I did. How did you manage to do any of that?! Better yet, how did The Trentford Daily get wind of it so fast?' Granger replied.

'I've been taking secret lessons with ancient warriors for the past couple of years. Mark is too much of a coward, so I have to try to defend myself. And 1 of those reporters was going to follow me around from town to town the whole way.'

'Well, at least this 1 sounds nicer then your previous front page articles.'

'In a way. Except for 1 reporter saying that it's absolutely absurd for a woman my size to fight.' Hetty said.

'What a loser!'

'That's what I told him.'

Sometimes, Granger wondered if this woman was for real. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, would rather do everything her own way, and now can apparently fight like a warrior?!

'Are you for real?' He unexpectidly asked.

'Um, just wondering.'

'Chuckle. Well, I don't mind being so different. After all, it has a man like you being my friend.' Hetty sweetly replied.

'I like being your friend too.'