𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

*𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙢, 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙*

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡." ~𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

The monitor became a swirling blur of white that diminished into a tiny dot of white, which suddenly swelled and exploded into a blinding shaft of light. An unfamiliar growl boomed from every corner of the abode. A sheen of green rippled across the screen and there it was: a bulging pair of demonic eyes that threatened to fall out of their bloody sockets; yellowed and elongated fangs protruding from a whiskered snout; a cylindrical tail that resembled a singular writhing muscle of ringed grey. The rat's head peeled itself off the screen to form a smirking hologram - the image of a terrifying creature, emerging and with its long, bifurcated tongue extending towards her, as drowned in a pool of gurgling tar, the liquid stinging her eyes, burning the poor girl's sockets. An earth-shattering shriek ricocheted behind her, and for a moment, she glanced back fearfully, tears streaming down her cheek as she baulked at the sight of a million of them, scuttling forward like famished, filthy rats.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

Rat's Aesthetics:

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•