𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵, 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵 - 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂

*𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊*

"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚 - 𝐁𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞" ~𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

From a deep widow's peak, the hue of a flaxen yellow, the monster's hair was slicked back into a peculiar protrusion, so hardened and unmoving it was akin to petrified Pompeians frozen by the fatal pyroclastic flow.

Rancid, it emanated a repugnant punch to the nose that infused the grand banquet hall with a permanent, lingering stench. Domed like the pock-marked moon, his abnormally bulging forehead was especially unpleasant. Caked in white, the beast's pallid complexion was wizened and creased like bleached papyrus scrolls.

Leisurely dragging a bloody blade across his crimson moist tongue, he took pleasure in lapping the menacing razor. Spilling from his mean, thin lips, a deep, rasping maniacal laughter resounded in the hall, leaving a hint of ripe metallic blood. In one swift motion, the killing machine stood up from the far end of the long, ebony wood table.

Like a sail at sea, his silken smooth scarlet robe billowed and swayed hypnotically with an imperceptible rustling. A leering smile exposed his yellowed teeth and tips of sharpened incisors at the sight of his guest. Extending his right arm and unfurling his bony fingers, one by one, the creature beckoned.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•

Count Dracula's aesthetics:

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•''•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•