"Never again" Garth shook his head. 

The sound of Ashley's screams was overbearing, her throat was raw and she felt as if she was choking on her own blood. Tears streamed down her face, the pain she was feeling reminded her of her being torn apart, limb from limb and ligament to ligament until her flesh was stripped and her bones were exposed to the perpetrators that stood above her as she silently begged for her father to appear and ship her back to Gotham to heal. "Get away from me" Ashley slowly got out in between her screams, ripping her arms out of the metal restraints and sitting up. She grabbed the neck of the nearest scientist and squeezed as a warning to the others. In anger, Ashley threw him against the wall and sneered at him before ripping the restraints from her legs and jumped off of the metal table, smirking as the man nearest to her scrambled to run away. "What's wrong? Now that I'm not incapacitated, you don't wanna play?" Ashley asked him condescendingly as she took a step closer and he began to panic. 

"Stay away from me" He demanded, the panicked look in his eyes making Ashley laugh lowly. 

"Poor little man" Ashley said, taking his arms and twisting them behind his back and pulling. Ashley cackled as the bones cracked and said "Don't worry, I used to do worse than that on my Friday nights." The man grunted as Ashley let go and his eyes darted around the room as Ashley backed him into a corner. "What you did to me was nothing compared to them" Ashley whispered in his ear, reaching up to his torso and finding the location of a rib and smirked as she broke it and caused him to scream in pain. After Ashley had broken a third rib on the man, the door burst open revealing multiple men in kevlar suits with what Ashley assumed were tranquilizer guns and a woman standing behind them in a perfectly pressed suit and Ashley smiled.

"Miss Wayne, it's time to calm down" The woman said, her voice thick with an English accent. 

"You know, there's only ever been one British person I liked" Ashley huffed. "And you're not him" Ashley said maliciously, staring the woman down. 

"As I said Miss Wayne, it's time to calm down. I'm sure your dear Garfield Logan is missing you" The woman said, a veiled threat lying beneath her words causing Ashley's face to contort in anger. 

"I don't know who you are and for some reason, that makes you think you can threaten me?" Ashley questioned her. "Even with what you asshats did to me, I can still kill each and every one of you. Now I can just make it hurt more" Ashley reminded her, raising a brow at her and smirking as they tensed.

"We don't need to create a problem where there currently is none" The woman said with a sigh. "Perhaps it's time for you to go back to sleep Miss Wayne" The woman said before three of the men shot Ashley with an anesthetic dart. 

"I'll kill each and every one of you" Ashley threatened with a snarl as her vision began to fade.

"We haven't even attached the Amazon's genes to her."

The cool air was strangely comforting as Ashley looked out over the cliffside as she stood with Alfred behind her and pulled the flannel jacket tighter around her. "I see you've become quite taken with Mister Kent's predeposition to flannel jackets" Alfred commented, showing the woman out of her trance as the wind blew again.

"I suppose after this long that it was inevitable that some Midwestern tendencies would become commonplace in my life" Ashley sighed.

"Might I ask what seems to be troubling the young and brilliant Miss Wayne?" Alfred jested, though his face remained stoic and serious.

"Something's wrong, Alfred. Something is wrong and I don't like it and I can't fix it" Ashley sighed. Ashley turned to face the man and her face contorted in confusion as the made began to fade in front of her. "Alfred, what's going on?"