Chapter-8

A/n's pov:
Now Adya was on a trip to Europe as she wants to establish a company over there. She already established a company all over in Asia. Her plan is that she beats taehyung as taehyung has companies over all of the continents and what she wants is to make him fall down from his company in each of the continents. This is her revenge. She will have a press conference there also.

Time skip to Europe:
Adya was participating in a competition in united kingdom she came her too participate in the competition because Kim taehyung is there and she want to destroy him in the competition he always wins in. This was her plan. "Let's see how you will be the top fashion designer in Europe anymore Kim taehyung" She said eyes burning with passion.

Time skip to the competition:
"Oliver is all our models ready"  "Yeah Adya I am kinda nervous what if people starts to judge our models" "Why would they our models are so good" "Argh" "Don't worry mom your daughter never disappoints" Adya said cockily. "Fine fine"

"You made a grave mistake not killing me Kim taehyung" She said rage filling her eyes. "Wait have officer jong-un sent an officer" "Yeah he asked his top officer but he refused saying that he is a police officer and not a bodyguard and if you want protection you should hire a bodyguard" "What's his name?" "Park Jimin" "Ohh park Jimin I remember him Kim taehyung's soulmate wonder how he would feel if his best friend is protecting his enemy" "No way Adya what are you planning" "Call officer Jong-un mom" Oliver took her phone and dialed officer jong-un's number and gave the phone to Adya. "Hello" He said arrogantly thinking that it was Oliver. "Oh hello officer where's my good morning" And that was the moment he realized he fucked up. "Good morning mam" "About my police protection" "Yes mam our top officer is refusing to protect you but no worries I will send you someone" "No no who is your top officer" "Officer park Jimin" he said nervously "I want him" "Ok mam"

Park jimin's pov:
I was sitting here going through all my files. But I was cut off my work hearing my telephone ringing "Park Jimin report to my office right now" I ran towards sir's office and knocked on his door. "Come in" I gave him a salute and he returned it "I need you to give personal protection to Adya nair" What the do I look like a personal bodyguard to him. "Sir why should I" "Cause she has a lot rivals and needs protection" "But sir..." "No questions asked you will go there or else you are fired" "ok sir but can you show me her picture" "Ok" as he said he opened his phone and showed me his phone. Y/n???! I thought she was dead. Me and taehyung broke our friendship for this reason only. At first he lied to me saying that she aborted the baby and cheated on him until I saw him thrashing the women and throwing her outside the car with blood on her pants. And that moment I knew taehyung was the cause. But he didn't even care that I broke our friendship why would he I live with him right but I will make it up to her by protecting her.

A/n's pov:
"Mam Park Jimin agreed to guard you" "Wonderful now tell him to come to Europe" "But mam" "Nah do as I say" "Yes mam" Adya felt after seeing the person who insulted her mom years ago doing exactly as she says.