Chapter 3

(Zenitsu was Asleep for 3 months. Tanjiro was starting to get worried about Zenitsu)

Tanjiro POV:
Zenitsu has been asleep for 3 months now... I'm Starting to get worried. What if he dies in his Sleep... or worse yet what if he's trying to get more Strength to try to kill me again... I was thinking about many things that could happen until I saw that Zenitsu was Awake... I thought I was dreaming but it was real Zenitsu finally woke up after 3 months of being asleep...

Tanjiro: ZENITSU YOUR AWAKE! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

(Zenitsu then proceeded to hug Tanjiro and Cry.)

Tanjiro: What's wrong Zenitsu... did something happen?

(Zenitsu shook his head)

Zenitsu POV:
I started crying because I finally remembered who he was... I wanted to say Sorry but I had a Bamboo on my mouth... it was really uncomfortable... but I couldn't take it off because what if I attack someone... Tanjiro Looked so happy seeing me awake again... I really thought he was going to kill me.

(Giyuu Came into the room Tanjiro was at and saw Zenitsu-.)

Giyuu: Isn't that Zenitsu- why is he wearing a Muzzle-

Tanjiro: Tomioka-San Please don't tell the others- It's that Zenitsu is a Demon and I don't want him to hurt anyone...

Giyuu: Tanjiro you can't have 2 demons with you- Even if they won't eat Humans.

Tanjiro: Please Tomioka-San... I don't want Zenitsu to be killed.

I Giyuu: Fine... but if they find out... don't tell t .hem I didn't worn you because I did.

Tanjiro: Thx Tomioka-San. I appreciate it

(Giyuu then walked out)

Zenitsu POV:
I saw Tanjiro sweating like crazy. I wanted to say are you alright but all that came was "mhhm?" I really hated the muzzle at this point but I couldn't do anything about it.

Tanjiro POV:
Zenitsu looked at me all worried and was trying to say something- but I didn't know what he was saying. Then out of no were Shinobu came in and asked the same questions that Tomioka-San asked

—————————————————————————
End of chapter 3

Finished: 8:20

May 7, 2022

Thx to all the People that are reading this very Cringe thing.