Chapter 1

They were told that they were going on a mission:
-—————————————————————————
Zenitsu: Oh come on.. Why Do I have to go on a mission- ¿what if I die? ¡I DONT WANNA DIE!

Tanjiro: Zenitsu your no going to die- stop being  Dramatic - You'll be fine.. I promise

Zenitsu: You Sure... What if nothing goes well?! What if a demon kills me?!

Tanjiro: You won't die I'll try to Protect you.. now come on Zenitsu let's get going we don't have all night ya know

Zenitsu: B-BUT IM STILL SCARED AND AFRAID

(After heading out, Zenitsu and Tanjiro Split up to ask questions to people of any demon sightings)

Zenitsu: It's so creepy- I wanna go find Tanjiro...I'm getting Scared...

(Something is making noises in the bushes  thought Zenitsu)

Zenitsu: WHOS THERE! IF ITS A DEMON COME ON OUT IM NOT SCARED TO FIGHT YOU!

(Out of the Bushes Came out a Demon that looked like Micheal Jackson)

Muzan: Well well well. Look who we got here a pathetic little demon slayer trying to kill the king of the demons... Your Pathetic.

(Zenitsu wanted to run away but he couldn't. As much as he tried he didn't move an inche. Muzan Then got Closer to Zenitsu. Zenitsu was already in tears)

Zenitsu: P..P...PLEASE DONT KILL ME!

Muzan: That was my original plan. But now that I see you. You might be useful for killing that kid with the hanafuda earrings.

Zenitsu: D..Don't tell me your talking about Tanjiro... I WILL NEVER KILL MY BEST FRIEND

(Muzan Ignored what Zenitsu had to say.. and proceeded to talk to Zenitsu)

Muzan: If you are able to Survive without turning into a Pile of Flesh... you would Turn into a demon and Kill Tanjiro

Zenitsu: I DONT WANT TO HURT MY BEST FRI-

(Before Zenitsu could say anything else Muzan had already Stuck his finger into Zenitsu's Arm... Zenitsu was Screaming in Pain...)

Muzan: Im going to leave now... Let's see if your not Pathetic as you seem

(Zenitsu was still Crying and Screaming in pain. Tanjiro Heard him and Rushed to Zenitsu)

Tanjiro: ZENITSU WHAT WRONG ARE YOU OK?! WHATS GOING ON?!

Zenitsu: IT HURTS! IT FEELS LIKE IM ON FIRE!

Tanjiro: Zenitsu everything will be alright I promise Please Just Tell me what's going on..

(After Zenitsu Calmed down a bit, he proceeded to tell him what Happened)

Tanjiro: This is Bad... Sooner or later you'll be fully Demon...

Zenitsu: BUT I DONT WANT TO BE A DEMON! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE! I DONT WANT TO KILL YOU OR ANY ELSE! IM SCARED!

Tanjiro: It's okay Zenitsu. I'll promise I'll turn you and Nezuko back into humans.

Zenitsu: you promise? *Starts to feel pain again*

Tanjiro: I Promise... Lets go before your fully Demon.

(Tanjiro and Zenitsu Started Heading back just In time.)

End of chapter 1
———————————————————————
Im sorry if it's cringe Af... But I'll try my best :'D

Finished at: 12:56 am

May 4, 2022