Chapter 2

(Tanjiro Ran as fast as he could before the Sun came out.)

Tanjiro POV:
Don't Worry Zenitsu I promise I will turn you and Nezuko back into humans... I PROMISE

(The Sun was starting to shine but good thing Tanjiro managed to get inside the Butterfly Mansion just in time)

Aoi: Tanjiro your back already? I thought the Mission was going to take a While... and why do you have Zenitsu on your back-

Tanjiro: I can Explain everything... I just need to get Zenitsu we're sunshine isn't Shining

Aoi: Don't tell me he's a demon now...

(As soon as Aoi said that Zenitsu woke up and started to attack Aoi)

Tanjiro: AOI WATCH OUT!

(Tanjiro Pushed Aoi out of the way just in time)

Tanjiro: HANG IN THERE ZENITSU IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU HURT ANYONE!

(Zenitsu Was Trying to get out of Tanjiro's Arm. Zenitsu tried and tried until he got Tired and Passed out.)

Tanjiro POV:
That was a close call... I couldn't let Zenitsu Taste Blood... I guess when he woke up... He was Hungry for Blood...

Zenitsu POV:
All I remember is waking up and Feeling hungry... hungry for Human Blood... After that I blacked out...

Tanjiro: Aoi are you alright? Did you get hurt.

Aoi: I'm fine Tanjiro- just Keep Zenitsu calm I won't tell anyone what happened today.

Tanjiro: I'll go Put Zenitsu to bed. Guess I'll see you later

(After that Tanjiro Set Zenitsu down on a bed and went to go see if there was something to put on Zenitsu's mouth so he won't be able to hurt anyone)

Zenitsu POV:
We're am I... WHAT IS THIS PLACE?! I WANT FOOD IM HUNGRY! I don't see anyone to eat.

(Tanjiro Walked into the Room we're Zenitsu was at and Found Zenitsu Standing... Probably searching for Food)

Tanjiro: ZENITSU YOUR AWAKE?! It's ok Zenitsu no need to attack.

Zenitsu: who are you and WERE AM I!

Tanjiro: You Don't remember me... It's me Tanjiro... Tanjiro Kamado

Zenitsu: Why does your name seem familiar... it's like I heard that name somewhere...

(Before Tanjiro could say anything else... Zenitsu once again started to attack him. But this time Nezuko was there)

Nezuko POV:
My Oni-Chan is being Attacked I have to do something I can't let him get hurt.

(Nezuko then hits Zenitsu very hard on the neck. Zenitsu passed out)

Tanjiro: Thx Nezuko I owe you one...

Nezuko: Mhmm! (No need)

(Tanjiro Started to put a Muzzle on Zenitsu just to make sure he wouldn't hurt anyone)

Zenitsu POV:
I woke up... and this time I had something on my mouth... I wasn't hungry anymore... and The Guy was looking at me with a Gentle smile... My face felt red. I want to remember who he is.. but I just can't remember...

Tanjiro POV:
Zenitsu looked at me in Confusion... he looked at me like he was trying to remember me but just Couldn't... Hopefully I can make Zenitsu remember me and Everything else

—————————————————————————
End of chapter 2

Sorry if it didn't make any sense
Sorry if it's cringe :'}

Finished: 2:15 pm

May 5, 2022