ix. millennium falcon

Start from the beginning

"I am grateful that Mike intervened and stopped that bastard from coming near to my daughter" Anakin said. Obi wan turned to him and asked.

"Do you like him now?"

"Not at all. "

"Stay close. I will help you find your brother." Mike told Jelena who didn't said anything.

"Umm, thanks" Jelena thanked and Miked nodded at her.

Padme was happy that the man helped her daughter. She smiled at the screen.

The scene shifted to Han, Chewbacca, Luke and Ben

"I've outrun Imperial star ships. And not the local bulk transports, I'm talking the big Correllian ones, ya hear? She's fast enough for you, old man. What's the cargo?"

"Just passengers. Myself, the boy and a girl who is not here right now, two droids, and no questions asked."

Han chuckled at that. "What is it? Some kind of local trouble?"

"Let's just say we'd rather avoid any Imperial entanglements."

"Well, that's the real trick isn't it?" Han said, leaning back, "And it's gonna cost you something extra. 10,000. All in advance."

"10,000?" Luke said in disbelief, "We could almost buy our ship with that."

"And who's gonna fly it, kid? You?" Han teased.

"He is a smuggler and a mercenary of course he will ask that much" Mace deadpanned.

"This man is very cocky. I would love to defeat him" Anakin said with anger.

"Says the most cockiest Jedi ever" Ashoka shot at him.

"Hey!!"

"You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself. Let's get- " he began to stand up to leave, but Ben pulled him gently back down into his seat.

"He turned back to Han with a smile. "We can pay you 2,000 now, plus 15 when we reach Alderran." He offered.

"17?" Han had a hard time believing the old man really had that kind of money on him. When he nodded back, he began to grin. "Alright, you got a deal. We'll leave as soon as you're ready. Docking bay 94."

"I still can't believe you are paying him that much" Anakin grumbled.

"I guess at this point. Leaving Tatooine and going to Alderran is more important than bargaining for a ride" Obi Wan said and Anakin nodded uncertain.

"I agree with Master Kenobi. At this point reaching Alderran of time matters the most" Kit Fisto agreed with the Jedi Master.

"Luke" Jelena called out as she saw her brother and Ben talking to a scruffy looking man and a Chewbacca.

The attention from the table diverted to Jelena who arrived there with Mike trailing behind her.

"Jelly, what are you doing here?? Are you alright and who is this man did he bother you?" Luke asked his sister as he noticed Mike behind her.