Chapter 3: Catch up

-Rachel pov-
"So the hospital sucks" I look at Quinn who is smiling "What?"

"We kissed" Quinn grabs my hand and her happy smile continues "I just am so happy that you kissed me is all"

"You kissed me by being forced" we both chuckle and I look her in the eyes "Would...could we without being forced?"

"Would you like that?" I nod and Quinn leans in slowly "I...I think I would like that too"

"WHY AM I STILL YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT?!" I freeze and look to see Jesse storming in "What the hell Rachel?! I am divorcing your crazy ass for a reason! Do not have them contact me!"

"Excuse me sir" Alex comes in and all of our eyes go wide "You are disturbing the peace"

"So-sorry Mam" Jesse turns toward me with a glare "Sign the papers and leave me be"

"Will do bitch" Jesse steps toward me but Alex clears her throat "Leave"

He does and I sigh "Some guys are nice and others" Alex shakes her head "How are you feeling?"

"I am good and how are you Officer?" She smiles and adjusts her badge "You plan on using the suit for some role playing?"

"I do not think she would enjoy it that much" Alex shakes her head again and looks at us serious "There was a break in at your house this morning"

"Is everyone ok?" Alex nods and Quinn sighs "You have a suspect?"

"A few teenagers" Quinn frowns and Alex goes on "They have been warned, ticketed, and parents were not happy to be called in for it"

"Probably the rival school rich kids" I look at Wuinn confused and she cringes "So I forgot to tell you I own the New York School for the Academically Special and run it as the board"

"Who else works there?" I see Alex shuffle out and Quinn reaches out toward her for help "Quinn!"

"How about I just show you when you get out today?" I nod and Quinn groans "This is going to be a nightmare"

I can see Alex texting and assume she is getting Quinn back until. I wonder what I am going to be walking into.

-Lena pov-
"You have only been here two days and own five businesses" I smile at Kara who just glares at me "I have to go to school all over again!"

"Sucks to be you" I point toward Eliza "She is already a unlicensed pharmacist"

"I have so many nice coworkers and so many more benefits than I ever had!" Eliza let's out a sigh and seems in a bliss filled state of mind "She is just the most beautiful creature to walk the earth"

"She?" I share a look with Kara and we look at Eliza intrigued "She? Who is she?"

"Uh no one!" Eliza grabs Karas phone as it vibrates "This is for you!"

"We are going back to this" Kara looks at the phone I paid for and she stands up "Quinn needs assistance not to be killed"

"They have so much drama on this earth" I stand up with Eliza "Let's go to the scene of an almost crime"

-Time skip-(Lyrics from genius)
[SHELBY]
I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well, the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart

[SHELBY, BRITTANY, SANTANA]
Rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Oh, oh...oh, oh
Oh, oh...oh, oh...oh...

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you

[SANTANA]
But time makes you bolder

[SANTANA & BRITTANY]
Children get older
And I'm getting older too
Well...

[SHELBY]
Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
And I'm getting older too
Well, I'm getting older too

So, take this love and take it down
Yeah, and if you climb a mountain and you

[SHELBY, BRITTANY, SANTANA]
Turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills

[SHELBY]
Well, the landslide brought me down

[SHELBY, BRITTANY, SANTANA]
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well, maybe...
Well, maybe...
Well, maybe...

[SHELBY]
The landslide will bring you down

"So my mom and former friend work here" I look at Eliza and see hearts in her eyes while the drama goes on "You have a fifty/fifty with me right now Fabray"

"Rachel you got mad because I wanted to be on stage too!" The Latin girl starts stomping toward Rachel "You can not stay mad at me for this! You ruined our friendship not me!"

"You refused to try Santana!" Rachel pokes Santana roughly "I wanted to try and be happy for you! I wanted to so badly! But you never gave me a reason to! You never tried to be my friend! You made it feel like you used me to get the spot! Like you only wanted to be my friend to be where you were! You hurt me!"

"Hey I am sure she had a valid reason" I watch Kara walk over and stand beside Santana "I mean sometimes keeping secrets is better than hurting our friends!"

"But sometimes those secrets destroy that friendship" I walk over and stand beside Rachel "Sometimes those secrets are too big to just hide!"

"Exactly!" Rachel smirks at my point "You should have told me!"

"You should have had my back!" Santana glares at me "Who even see you?"

"Someone who can not move on from the past even if she says she can" I can see the hurt in Karas eyes "Take your phone back"

"Wait" I catch the phone that is thrown at me as she leaves "Kara!"

I sigh and Eliza must have snapped out of her daze cause she is beside me soon. I look at Rachel and Santana just to see my situation with Kara. I have to fix both of these friendships. I will fix them both soon.

I can not have Kara out of my life again.