Ch. 1

3rd pov

(y/n) is currently cleaning her room before hearing a knock on the door.

"come in..." (y/n) calmly said.

"(y/n)-San" shachi called as he went inside, "captain wanted to ask if you'd be free on the island? He wanted you to come with him to meet an associate, he thought that since you have observation skills, you'd immediately spot if that guy is a marine spy or anything"

"what time?"

"about 4 in the afternoon."

"the venue?"

"he suspects it to be a bar or an alleyway"

(y/n) nodded, "I'll come"

"okay, I'll tell him" shachi nods and left.

Timeskip....

(y/n) walked with law and has her hood up since despite the blindfolds, light still seeps in and blinds her lightly.

"it should be here somewhere..." law mumbled as (y/n) shrugged.

"maybe somewhere less- no, never mind, they're right behind me, aren't they?" (y/n) asked as law nodded.

"hello" someone said behind them

Time passed by and (y/n) didn't actually pay attention since she paid attention to that one person in the back that seemed to be listening in.

"say... What's this?" (y/n) asked as she pulled an earpiece from the informant.

"eh-what...?"

"I knew so," (y/n) crushed the device in her palm and looked at the figure, but it was gone.

"leave before I can kill you" law grinned as the man just walks away

"I think you aren't gonna let him away like that?"

"of course not"

Later....

"that was impressive (y/n)-ya" law hums

"you're literally covered in blood, you're a psychopath" (y/n) said and looked at him as he shrugged.

"what? It's just a splatter, no big deal"

"uh-huh... Sure" (y/n) rolled her eyes and left to finish some documenting.

She runs back and hands him a paper

"I know someone who can provide both assurance and information, he's an insider from the marine headquarters, he never gets suspected because he's too good" (y/n) said as he nods

She ran back to where she was making him chuckle.

....

"nice submarine you got here man" the informant she mentioned earlier hummed as he pulled down his hood, he had incredibly sexy ass deep voice, accompanied by his 6'3 height.

He had dark brown hair with pure white eyes behind his glasses.

He wore a white hoodie that said 'it was never meant to be' in the back.

"thanks, my office is right here..." law hums as they walked past (y/n).

The informant froze and turned to her.

"(y/n)! I mean- lady (y/n)" he smirked.

"nice to see you again, eret. And please, we're out of the kingdom... Stop calling me that" (y/n) hums and left.

"you know her?" law asked.

"yup. I worked for her family in the past, until now actually" he answered.

"ah, I thought you were some informant she just knew..."

"ahh, yes... She still calls me 'informant' even after our terminology in the army, I thought she's my best friend" he cried lightly.

"terminology? What do you mean?" law asked as he closed the door behind them

"yeah, we used to be in the same army together back at our old island, now I'm here as my island's spy" he answered.

"oh? I didn't think she'd be an... Army" law hums

"oh please, that girl was the head of the main army back at the island, her five grown cousins led the side soldiers while she led the main one, and note this, she's the youngest of six of them. The younger three behind her were... Let's say wasted" the guy laughed.

"three behind?"

"yeah, in her family, there's 9 children, including herself, she's the sixth, the ones younger than her is a bunch of 17 year Olds, one of them is adopted"

"that's so much..."

"and to say, she's the only one with enough sanity to keep them stable."

"what? She handled eight children?"

"correction, eight, immature, man-child, children."

"that's quite a description" law just chuckled.

"now," he hummed, "what information do you want? Trafalgar law? And how much will you pay me for it?"

"well, it depends on the information, eret-ya"

"oh-ho, what a cunning character! I like that about my clients"

....

"that was a nice conversation my guy, call me up whenever you need some more" the guy, known as eret, waved before  leaving .

"good, he didn't search for me" (y/n) said beside law

"well I wasn't informed of you being an army head"

"why? You didn't ask" (y/n) shrugged and walked off.

....

"you're eyes are really beautiful, (y/n)-San" ikkaku, hummed as (y/n) hummed.

"yes, I see that..."

"you know, with those eyes, accent, and even your body and how you act, you can be a model, even better, an actress!" ikkaku said

"oh? I don't even care, I don't want those jobs" (y/n) hums, "and besides... When I come of age, I'm going to work alongside my parents"

"what's their job?"

"they run a winery, although they make other liquor as well, they're know for their wine" she answered.

"that must be a big industry, I heard liqour companies are getting rich at this time" ikkaku concludes.

"even before this time, that winery has always been busy... My father was always busy... But, at least he doesn't loose time"

"what is that supposed to mean?"

"it's nothing... I wonder when will I see them again though..." she grumbled.

"your parents? I want to meet them too" ikkaku happily said

"why? Aren't you worried they'd be like me?"

"huh? Well... You're kind of scary... Brrr... The thought scares me now" she shivered.

"yeah, and besides... It'd be kind of impossible for you to even comprehend their humor..."

"humor? Why? What is it?"

"let's say their humor is one you'd want to put in a grave for the dead..."

"o-oh..."

"either way, you should meet my dad, he's a great cook"

"oh? He cooks?"

"he spent ten years in culinary arts, I think he is" (y/n) shrugged

"T-ten years?!"