19•

I turn over to face chris, I place a small peck on his forehead then trail down to the tip of his nose then finally to his lips.

"Chris get up" I say all giddy.

He just pulls the covers closer up to him.

I prop myself up on one arm and with the other I twirl his hair around my finger ever so gently. He groans.

"Chris get up it's almost noon, plus I wanna talk to you about something" I tell him.

He rolls over to face me and rubs his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" He asks me.

God his morning voice always gets me. I can feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"Uh yeah, there's a fair in town tonight and I wanted to know if you wanna go?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah sure, what time?" He asks.

We could probably leave around 9:30 ish?" I say hesitantly.

"Yeah that works, wanna see if Nick and Matt wants to come?" He asks me.

"Yeah of course" I say smiling at him.

I get out of bed and walking downstairs to where Matt and Nick are sitting.

"Hey, chris and I were wondering if you guys wanted to come to the fair that in town with us tonight?" I ask them.

"For sure" Matt says.

"Yeah of course" Nick smiles at me.

I make my way back upstairs and into Chris's room to see him still in bed.

"They said they'd come with us, are you doing okay?" I ask him.

"Just not feeling it today, you know?" Chris says as he sits up to face me.

"We can cancel if you want" I say as I walk over and stand in between his legs.

"Nah it's okay kins" he says as he looks up and smiles at me.

Chris lays his head on kinsley's stomach and wraps his arms around her waist hugging her. She hugs him back playing with the hair on his head.

"Chris, you gotta get up I have to go shower" I tell him.

He doesn't move or respond.

"Chris?" I say in a concerning tone.

I hold his shoulders up while I need down to his level.

"I start to shake him a bit "chris?" I say a bit louder trying to get his attention.

"Hmm?" He grumbles.

"Oh my god" I say in relief.

"What?" He asks.

"You weren't responding and I thought something was wrong"

I say quickly as I got up and hugged him as tight as I could.

I honestly don't know what I would do without the triplets especially chris. I need chris, he's the reason I keep going everyday. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him.

"Kin's woah, calm down I just fell asleep. I'm alright" he says trying to calm me down.

I look at him.

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I smile at him.

~Time Skip~

I was finished showered and dressed for later, my hair was done up and my makeup was light.