Lastly, Khuu

Okay let's actually begin

~~~~~~~
The sun is shining through the windows the sunlight hitting the sleeping blonde.

Naruto is blacked out cold, resting his head on some paperwork, he hadn't completed. There were stacks of paperwork scattered everywhere.

Unexpectedly the door was slammed open, revealing a male with brown hair, navy blue eyes, and a scarf wrapped around their neck.

It was Konohamaru, he had grown much taller, he is now 17, and Konohamaru had become a jonin, as he was reasonably skilled, he's been training under Naruto, but when Naruto was occupied, he trained under one of the Akatsuki members.

"Big bro Naruto, a letter from the Hokage" Konohamaru declared openly entering the office, holding a scroll in his palm, and running his other hand through his brown hair.

"Mhm," Naruto let out an aggravated and exhausted sigh.

Konohamaru walked over to the table, lifted his hand, and hit Naruto on his head with the scroll lightly, before crossing his arms.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted, sitting up immediately, glaring at the brunette in front of him. The brunette had just woken him up, from his wonderful slumber.

"Sorry big bro." Konohamaru chuckles, running his hand through his brown hair, and positioning the scroll onto, the wooden desk filled with paperwork.

Naruto scowls at Konohamaru and grumbles, before he snatched the scroll, unrolled it, and began to read it.

Hello Uzukage.

Konohagakure is hosting the chunin exams soon, we are inviting you to participate, other villages will be participating as well. We are hoping to see you, and your shinobis.

-Tsunade.

"Damn! I forgot about the chunin exams." Naruto whines, heaving the scroll across the room and hitting one of his personal guards, Obito, on the head.

Obito sobbed, caressing his head.

"The chunin exams? You agreed to that?" Konohamaru looked alarmed to hear that, after all, Konoha had banished Naruto, abused him, and treated him like shit. Konohamaru was sickened just thinking of that disgrace of a village, that village treated the person he cherished like a monster, Konohamaru absolutely despises Konoha.

"Yeah, I kind of did.. anyways we're going." Naruto groans, slumping back into his chair.

"We are!?" Konohamaru choked on his saliva hearing those words, he couldn't believe it.

"Mhm... go get the teams ready." Naruto grumbles, before resting his head on his wooden desk, passing out cold.

"Oh my kami.." Konohamaru sighs pressing his temple, before shun shining out of the uzukage's tower.