"Yes."

He's adorable.

Nereus, Cesar and I talk for a little while until Silvia approaches me.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something," she whispers and I nod.

She pulls me aside and looks hesitant. "Jordan just texted."

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"He's okay. But he's been living in England for the past few weeks and he just confirmed that he's staying there... permanently."

"He's in England?" I sadly ask.

"He told me to tell you that he loves you and always will but he can't stay here any longer. Not anymore."

I slowly nod in understanding, smiling. "I hope he finds real happiness this time," I confess and Silvia nods.

"But don't let this bring you down. Go back there before your husband kills your brother," she laughs and I turn around.

Antonio glares at Nereus as he talks to Cesar. Nereus laughs and Antonio rolls his eyes. I can't help but laugh, walking over.

After a little while they left Antonio and I alone.

"They're a really cute couple, aren't they?" I smile and he nods in agreement. "They would have cute babies," I say, feeling Antonio wrap both arms around me from behind.

"We could have cute babies," he whispers before kissing my ear. He gently bites my earlobe and my eyes feel heavy as I slightly tilt my head to the side.

He holds onto my waist, pressing the bulge in his pants against my ass and I bite my bottom lip.

"Really cute babies," I nod as he kisses my neck.

___

"I got it, baby, I got it," Antonio breathes between kisses as he puts his hand out to open the bedroom door behind me.

He pulls me inside by my waist and shuts the door with his foot. The door automatically locks. He pushes me up against the door and let's go of my waist. He spins me around, kissing my neck as he starts unzipping my dress.

Since it was an off shoulder dress, it was easy to get my arms out of before he pulled it down to my hips.

When the dress refused to go any lower he ripped it in half, tossing it across the room.

"My dress," I tease as he spins me back around, smashing his lips onto mine.

I smile into the kiss, unbuttoning his shirt. "I'll buy you as many as you want," he breathes between kisses and shrugs off his shirt.

He grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist, running my fingers through his hair.

"Prove to me how sorry you are," I softly say between kisses and he presses me up against the door with his body.

"How?" he whispers, kissing down my neck and I bite down onto my bottom lip.