"I had given him my phone number after we left and we've been talking ever since," Cesar nods and Nereus leans in to kiss his cheek.

"You guys..." I slowly say, feeling tears in my eyes. "Oh- come here!" I say pulling them both into my arms. "I can already tell you guys will be such a cute couple!"

"Thank you," they smile as we break the hug.

"And how come you never told me about the new... you?" I ask. "I feel betrayed," I dramatically cross my arms over my chest.

"I was going to, but today's your wedding day so I didn't want to make it all about me."

"Oh Nereus," I heavily sigh. "I'm your sister, if there's something this big you need to tell me then tell me. I wouldn't have been mad or upset."

"Really?"

"Of course," I smile. "I'm so proud of you."

"You're going to make me cry," he sadly laughs. "Cesar can't see that. Not just yet," he quickly adds and Cesar smiles.

"I'm sure you're just as beautiful when you cry," he whispers before kissing Nereus' cheek.

"It's just so hard to believe since you've always been a lady's man," I confess.

"I go both ways," he nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders.

"I only go one way," Cesar grins at Nereus while licking his lips and I clear my throat, trying not to smile too much.

"Okay," I laugh, dragging out the word.

They continue speaking as we head back to everyone else.

"Nereus will be staying at the house while we're on honeymoon," I sing-song as we approach Antonio.

"No. He won't. I'm not letting a stranger stay at my house while I'm not there," he says, pulling the glass from his lips.

"Our house," I correct him.

"No... my-" he cuts himself off as I slightly narrow my eyes, daring him to finish that sentence.

"Your what?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't scare me, tesoro," he shakes his head and I smile.

"Okay. Finish that sentence then," I encourage him and he licks his bottom lip. "Finish. It," I repeat when he stays silent.

"Nereus can stay at our house," he clears his throat.

"That's what I thought," I say as I take his face in my hand, kissing him.

"Should we talk?" Cesar hesitantly asks Antonio.

"I'm your boss. I don't interfere with your personal life," Antonio shakes his head and I can tell that puts Cesar's mind at ease. "But," he says, stepping up to Nereus. "Tread carefully. One wrong move and you're paying your dirty little cop a visit."

Nereus swallows hard before nodding.

"Was that supposed to be a 'break his heart and I break you' speech?" I whisper as he steps back and he nods.