Entire Work

This is the entire story in this single chapter. Please remember that this is the unedited, unchanged version as they edited version was saved to my dead account.

----------------------------------------------------

1

"Fred and George Weasley, you'll be wise to look out for them this year." A petite redhead spoke to a group of Prefects, a much taller boy with short brown hair stood beside her, his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed. He by far looked much less friendly which certainly made the Prefects for the individual houses grateful they would most likely be listening to the much kinder Gryffindor head girl.

She clapped her hands together as she smiled at them, "now, does anyone have any questions about their train patrols and what we do when we arrive at Hogsmeade Station?" a resounding silence loomed over the compartment as she looked over all of them. "Alright then, out with you all," she swept her long red curls into her right hand and plopped down into a seat.

"You know, you could be a little bit nicer to them, we do have to work with them all year." She semi-scolded as she crossed one leg delicately over the other and released her hair to fall back down over her shoulders and back.

"I could, but they're so cute when they're afraid." He took a seat next to her, his voice was thick and heavy as it fell into the room.

"You are a sweetheart, aren't you Draven?" she smiled over at him and leaned her head back against the seat. Draven let out a deep chuckle and pulled her into his side to let her relax. She looked particularly tiny tucked under his large arm and she laughed and made choking noises.

She and Draven had been best friends for as long as she could remember and she couldn't think of anyone she would rather have as the Head Boy she would be forced to work with for the school year.

"Drama queen." He released her with an apathetic chuckle and settled back into his seat.

"You love me though," she winked and leaned her head against his broad shoulder with a little smirk.

"Ah yes, everyone loves Tempest the angelic, don't they?" He teased with a raised eyebrow and she shrugged.

"Not my fault I'm more likeable than you," she twirled a piece of long red hair around her finger innocently as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. The two settled into a calm silence for a few moments before anyone spoke again.

"Your eyes are looking particularly orange today, you know." He commented offhandedly and she blinked as she glanced at her reflection in the window. All she could see was the green of the trees and so she ended up bent down into her trunk, nearly falling in as she dug for a small compact mirror and flipped it open.

"So they are,"

"Well, did you think I was lying?"

"Being facetious is more what I would go with."

"I'm going to show you facetious in a second," he threatened, his blue eyes twinkled as he stared down at her. There was a knock at the compartment door just as Tempest flung her mirror back into the trunk.

"Come in," the shouted in unison and Tempest smirked when the door slid delicately open.

"I was hoping you were done," the shy Ravenclaw stared down at the floor with intense brown eyes. She was tall, especially in comparison to Tempest and had always had a particularly tough time making eye-contact.

"Alora," Draven breathed as he stood and made his way to the door. Immediately she was swept up into his arms with a shy giggle and the two embraced in a tight hug.