Rene : see u there <3

Chris : also, gather some confidence, you'll need it.

Rene: fuck you

Chris : oh, i know u want peaxh

Rene : I hate you

Chris: I know u love me

After laying for a while in my bad, hearing the snoring sounds of Ale and Jack I decided to get ready. If Chris put so much effort on looking that good today I'm assure him I can do twice better. He'll regret leaving me like that in the morning. I'm gonna make him beg for me.

So here we go again to the flirty bitch.. I let down my curly hair, spraying  coconut oil on them to make them look fluffier and prettier.. Ahh aslo smells so good. I also put my peachy lotion all over my body from head to toe.

Next thing.. Clothes..

I actually bought the perfect top a while ago.. That would actually fit me so perfectly.. So it's basically a top in the form of a corset.. I have no idea of how it's called but its perfect. My breasts pop up beautifully and my waist looks so tiny. I also wear a short tight skirt, in the color of a very warm brown along with a gold necklace that had an angel on it and of course..Nike Air force, those really saved my life...

Next comes makeup. I make sure to put some foundation and bronzer on. Some highlighter in the corner of my eyes. Mascara.. Also my favourite eyeliner that looks perfect on me and last but not least lip liner. I have full lips so I don't have to overline my lips, so I just use a light brown lipliner and some gloss on it.

I check myself out one more time in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom.

" My eyes!" I fake cry when I see Jack and Al kissing each other that really in the morning. You can't be serious right now, Re. You did the same thing. Shut up.

" Oh you were here?" Ale asked surprised hugging Jack even closer.

" Yea, it's been a while.. "

" Common , you know I'm a good kisser.. Don't tell me you didn't feel any butterflys each time we kissed in the past." he said, also saying that last part louder. Al was just staring at him the whole time.

"Hah not even one!" I reply lying, cause that guy was definitely hot the first time I saw him.

"Anyway where are you going dressed like that?!" she asks.

" I'm just going out.. Imma see En first. See how he's holding up and meet Chris later."

" You guys are good now?" Jack asked.

I nodd and gave them a smile.

" I'm happy for you. He deserves to be happy! "

Yeah, I know. After getting to know him everything has changed.. That outside appearance, the facade... Its all a made up. He's better than that.

" Just don't hurt him !"

Since when did Jack become so overprotective towards Chris..