Calm Everyday Life

"The doors will be closing, please be careful."

A figure is seen leaving the train station on a bright summer day. They start to head towards the direction of Y/n's house, "like...it's hot!!!"

Meanwhile, Y/n is sitting right in front of the fan in his house, "summer vacation rocks~"

The boy was lazing around, "I can draw as much as I want every day. Taking my time with making Marin's clothes... this is the best~"
——————-
"Ah! Ah! MARIN!! HEY...WAIT!" rustling is heard in the flashback, Marin's room was making lots of noise. "Let me up! Let me at least catch my breath!"

"KO!" the tv said as Y/n held his head.

"Aaaaaaaah!!! How did I lose again!!" Y/n dropped his controller on the couch.

Marin picked up a slice of pizza and laughed, "and with those consecutive defeats, you'll be treating me to some ice cream!"

"That was the deal...never played this one before, I'll ask Nami if she can give me any pointers." Y/n thought back to the first cosplay event, "now that I think about it, the person we saw at the cosplay event before, was cosplaying a character from this game."

"Ah, that one with the mega melons?!" Marin remembered, "it really suited her, I'm glad for her~!"

'You've got professional killers, corrupt policemen, Yakuza...' Y/n listed as the screen started to go back to the fighters.

"That's because the rich are gambling on who will win out of all the participants. Isn't it fine that everyone's a lost cause?" Marin explained and wondered.

Y/n folded his arms, "I guess so. I thought you'd want to be Mikuni."

"I getcha~ she has black hair too, but-~" Marin selected a fighter, "I'd rather do someone like her. The prisoner Veronica~"

"It's a prison as well...?" Y/n wondered.

"Yup, yup. Also, she's sentenced to 60,000 years. Funny, huh?" Marin explained.

Ready...?

Fight!

The guard took off Veronica's muzzle. "THERE IT IS~~!"

Marin squealed, "she's suuuupppperrrr fine, just the beeeeessst~~!! When you see her here you'll instantly fall for her~~|! Prisoner Veronica~~~! Tanned skin!! Scornful eyes!! Jagged teeth!! A natural beauty!! The under boob!! Regardless her underboob's very awesome!!" Marin started to glitter, "I feel myself become healthy, when I see such underboob!!"

Y/n has a look of pure confusion, "what the hell is she talking about...?!"

"When this game came out it was right before a test in 7th grade. At first, I was weak at it I'm general. But I wanted to see all of her moves and scenes, so...I started practicing alone on the 2p mode. It's super fun to practice pulling off the combos." Marin explained before she snorted accidentally, "as a result, I flunked the test royally, so funny."

"You really haven't changed much." Y/n said to himself. "But Veronica is showing so much skin. But somehow it's not obscene... If this is the costume, I could make it no problem."

"For reals!?" Marin was shocked.

"But what do you want to do about the skin color? Should we try retouching it with a software?" Y/n held his chin.

"That's good! We can change the color of the skin, can't we!?"
————-
Y/n looks at the costume, which was already finished, from his bed, "this time the costume was finished fast. Probably because the simple design. Although, I had no idea there was so many variants of embossed stretch fabric."