When Han Jincheng went back, Xiao Xiao Lichen would also have his own room. The child was already sound asleep at the moment, and he seemed to be sleeping soundly, so Li Chen was reluctant to put him in the cradle.

After the two briefly washed up, "Li Chen, do you really agree with Su Heng going out?" Xiao Xiao asked with some uncertainty. This time Li Chen thought the same as hers, and he didn't accuse them of doing business at all, he was hesitant than before. It looks a lot easier.

Li Chen got up and wrapped her in his arms and said, "I'm not as rigid now as I used to be. I've been here for a year and a half, but everyone's conditions here are just a little better than before, they can only ensure that everyone has food and want to improve their lives. The level is very difficult. I have always been worried about this matter. Although the village has also taken some work, it is only occasionally, and I can't earn much work points. If I can take over the work outside and exchange it for food, even if it is spread out, it will not be counted wrong.

Besides, other people won't say anything about helping everyone in this way, mainly because Jin Cheng and Su Heng and the others might run into trouble when they first go there. People, Meng Qingyang doesn't know what to do. I know that if you do business there, he may give you face, but Su Heng has never done business and Jincheng has contacts, but he doesn't have much experience. They are going there now. Side is also learning to explore slowly.

Xiao Xiao nodded, Li Chen's idea was right. " It's okay, let them not worry in the early stage, let them know more about the local situation and market conditions, what type of wood is more suitable, and the main learning is in the early stage, don't think about making money as soon as possible." When money comes, it is important to learn something. Besides, we don't have much money now, and Su Heng and the others don't have much savings, as is Jincheng's side, so it makes sense that you want to start a small business. After Lichen finished speaking, he looked at Xiaoxiao, "

Xiaoxiao, sometimes you really think you know a lot of things, obviously you are only the same age as Lijuan, but why do you know so much more than Lijuan..."

Xiaoxiao didn't know What do you want to answer his question, she can't say that she is actually a person from the future, so she knows a lot of things that will happen in the future and she has lived a life more than Lijuan, so of course she knows a lot of things than Lijuan

. Go to sleep, I'm a little sleepy. "I don't want to continue with the question he asked. She can't answer such a question.

Li Chen didn't dare to talk anymore when she saw how sleepy she was, and it was very late now.

Lijuan in the next room was already asleep, but Su Heng was relying on her. He couldn't fall asleep at the head of the bed. He was thinking that they were talking about doing business before. He used to do clerical work, and when he was transferred here, he also worked with Lichen. He had never done business before, and now Lijuan wants him Going out, although he should come down, he has no clue in his heart. People say that shopping malls are like battlefields. He is not as good as Lijuan thinks. SHe thinks that doing business is easy and easy to make money. Xiaoxiao has the courage to make money. In addition, she has made friends with Meng Qingyang. There are more or less Meng family forces on the farm. If the two of them went to do business, it would be very difficult to do business there without Meng Qingyang's help.

So tonight he can't sleep at all. He really wants to change the poverty of his family. Unfortunately, the industry he will be involved in is something he has never been in contact with before. Xiaoxiao doesn't have much money now. It would be bad if she loses all her money. . If he is rich, he is not under pressure. If he does not understand in the early stage, if he loses a little bit, he will buy a lesson.