Chapter 472 Looking For Someone

  Sister-in-law is very thoughtful, my brother can't suffer, he is framed by that bad woman and his reputation is damaged, he can't suffer any more, sister-in-law, if you know someone, let my brother live better, after all, my brother didn't Sin cannot be locked up with those who really do it. Lijuan thought that although her brother always took care of her very strictly, he always disliked what she did, and even always disliked her and humiliated her, and even thought that every time she blamed Su Heng, he was partial to Su Heng, but the key At the time, her brother was reliable. Every time she had an accident, it was his brother who solved it. From childhood to adulthood, she listened to her brother the most except her mother. Now she is very concerned about him, and she is very worried about his accident. In a hurry,

Xiaoxiao responded: "Well, when Su Heng comes back, I will tell him that I hope this matter will be resolved as soon as possible. Lijuan replied, "

Sister-in-law, drive away that bad woman after the matter is settled this time!" Lijuan did not forget to deal with Guo Xiuying.

"If something like this happens, why can she continue to stay here? To let her go, now she is so vicious and can't let her stay in the village any longer. Xiaoxiao replied.

"Yes, not only can't let her go this time, but also can't let her go easily." The hateful woman doesn't even let my brother go. If it weren't for her brother, this incident would not happen now. Lijuan said indignantly.

Xiaoxiao said: "That's right, you take it back to the house first, even if they are not at home, we must take good care of this home." "

At this very time, Xiaoxiao's heart is very worried, but she knows that she can't help Lichen at home, so she can only keep the house.

Lijuan nodded, knowing that Xiaoxiao was not feeling well at the moment and worried about her brother, so she didn't dare to hold the child back. Go to the next room.

After Su Heng came back for dinner in the evening, Xiao Xiao gave her this letter, and also explained that he should find someone to treat Li Chen better. Su Heng nodded, not knowing when this matter would be resolved, immediately Chen can't endure hardship there, everyone knows that the conditions of the place where people are locked are not good, so it's no wonder that Xiaoxiao is worried.

In the evening, Xiaoxiao watched the child tossing and turning, and Lichen was always worried about him when he was not at home. The sound of insects outside the window was intermittent

. I rushed over with a flashlight. I didn't sleep well all night after hearing what Su Heng said last night. I came here before dawn. Sister Qing got up very early today and cooked breakfast for Su Heng and Chen. Ming took the meal to eat, and then took another package for Su Heng and the others to bring to Lichen to eat.

Xiao Xiao packed up Li Chen's two clean clothes and asked them to take them with him. Afterwards, Su Heng and Chen Ming went to the pier to take a boat out. Although the road was opened, the boat was still relatively fast. Most choose to go out of the village by boat.

When the two went to town, they went to look for Guan Lin's place, where no one could see Lichen. There was no way for the two of them to rush to the county to find Lin Xiangyuan.

Lin Xiangyuan went out in the morning to do errands and waited until the afternoon to come back. Fortunately, he has not been out for business these days.

Originally, Su Heng and Chen Ming were not seen, but Su Heng said that they were called by Xiao Xiao to see him, and Lin Xiangyuan immediately let them in and treated them as guests. Because people often ask him for help, he is very annoyed when he hears that people are looking for him now.

"Mr. Lin, we are Lichen's friends, I am Chen Ming, this is Su Heng, Su Heng is also Lichen's brother-in-law, Xiaoxiao asked us to come to you when Lichen had an accident, I hope we can help Lichen this time. Take it." Chen Ming said his intention, knowing that Lin Xiangyuan was a busy person, so he didn't dare to waste his time.

When Lin Xiangyuan heard about Lichen's accident, he was very surprised: "What's wrong with Lichen?" He was fine when he saw him two days ago, and Lichen also reported to him about his work. .

"This is the letter written by Xiaoxiao explaining what happened to Lichen this time." Su Heng said, "I took out a letter from my pocket." It was the letter Xiaoxiao wrote last night.

Lin Xiangyuan took it over and read it carefully. After reading the letter, he was also very angry.

"Li Chen was framed by a newly transferred female teacher. That female teacher is your fiancee." Lin Xiangyuan said to Su Heng.

"It's not my fiancée, she and I have already dissolved our marriage with her long before I was transferred here, and this time I don't know why she still came here. I'm already married and haven't had any contact with her. Everyone thought her goal was It was me, but I didn't expect her target to be eldest brother, eldest brother was really wronged, so we came to ask you for help, we went to town in the morning to see eldest brother, but we couldn't see him, and we don't know how he is now."

As soon as Chen Ming heard it, he immediately said to them, "Let's go! Go to see Lichen now and take my car."

He has a special car, and he can go to the town quickly, it will be there in an hour.

Su Heng and Chen Ming didn't expect Lin Xiangyuan to be so good. When they heard about Lichen's accident, not only would they have to deal with it immediately, but others would go there in person.

A few people took a car to the town where the offenders were locked up. Li Chen was locked in a room with three other people. When he was called out, he was not surprised. I hope Xiaoxiao will come, because she is still in confinement and can't come out to bask in the sun.

Li Chen came to the visiting room, and when he saw the people inside, his eyes suddenly brightened. He didn't expect that Su Heng and the others would ask Lin Xiangyuan to come down, and they came down to help the next day after the accident.

"Mr. Lin, I'm really sorry to ask you to come here." I felt a little apologetic. He was busy with work on weekdays, so he didn't send someone down, but came down himself. It can be seen that this person is very good, and it's not worth playing with his friends.

Lin Xiangyuan shook his head and said: "Of course I have to come to help you with such a big thing, and if you don't handle this matter well, it will ruin your future. If that person has intentions and a purpose, you can't handle it, so I When I saw the letter written by Xiaoxiao, I put down the work at hand and rushed over. I read the letter and understood the same thing. Now I will ask someone to arrange a special room. Look at her injury and then interrogate her. Since she is the client, she will come here after her injury is healed, and she will not be able to leave until things are clarified."

Li Chen nodded and said, "I have already instructed Ye Quan to send someone to watch Guo Xiuying, she is in the hospital now. I thought this person was entangled with Su Heng, so I prevented her from looking for Su Heng, but I didn't expect her to suddenly do it.  I was too careless to make such a plot, Su Heng has nothing at home, even if he loses something, he won't lose anything."

After speaking, he was ashamed, he has always been cautious, how could he have thought that the woman was so treacherous, just yesterday the staff came down to see the school She took this opportunity, but he didn't expect this level.